Looking for a free Spotify premium account? You have come to the right place. Here, I will tell you how you can get free Spotify premium accounts without having to spend your hard-earned money. You can use the free premium accounts to stream your favorite music anytime, anywhere.
Additionally, I will explain everything you need to know about Spotify Premium. Getting Spotify Premium is definitely worth it as it saves you from the annoying noises of ads. So, you can get an uninterrupted listening experience.
Everything you need to know about Spotify Premium
For music lovers, Spotify is a real savior. It is an amazing music-streaming app that you can use to listen to your favorite music and artists. I will tell you all the basics, facts, and stats about Spotify here so you can understand your favorite music streaming app better.
Introduction to Spotify Premium
Since 2008, Spotify is serving its users with absolute dedication. Thus, it is reaching new heights with each passing day. Spotify premium is the premium version of Spotify where users have to pay in order to unlock premium features. Currently, it costs $9.99 per month and $4.99 for students. For this money, it offers some exclusive features for the delight of music lovers. Here is a list of some notable features of Spotify premium:-
- No Ads- You will not see any of the annoying ads when you use Spotify premium.
- Limitless downloading songs- There isn’t any restriction on downloading songs so you can save any song you wish to listen to offline.
- High Quality Listening- You can listen to songs in higher quality (320 Kbps) when you are using the premium version.
- Listen to Podcasts- You can find various podcast services on Spotify premium.
- Extra Features- You will get useful features like shuffle, repeat, skip, and seak in order to improve your overall experience.
There are many other features too but we can’t list them all here. You must use the app in order to know them all.
Types of Spotify Subscriptions
There are four types of Spotify subscriptions, namely-
- Free- You don’t have to pay any money if you are a free user, but you’ll see ads and can only listen to songs in average quality.
- Premium- For the premium version, you have to pay $9.99 per month and you will have the features listed above.
- Students- Spotify offers a 50% discount for students. So, you have to pay only $4.99 per month for all the premium features if you are a student.
- Family- The Family subscription allows the whole family to use Spotify premium services on different devices at the same time for a cost of $14.99 per month.
You can pick from these types depending upon your needs.
Why choose Spotify Premium?
Everyone deserves to have premium music services in this era. Spotify Premium gives you the best possible music listening experience on any platform. However, not everyone can afford to pay for it or some people just want to spend their money on such services. Therefore, I’m making this guide to help you get a free Spotify premium account.
Top 7 Methods to Get a Free Spotify Premium Account
There are 7 simple methods to get a free Spotify premium account. You can use these to get the best music listening experience for free. None of these require you to spend any money. I will explain them all step-by-step to ease out everything for you.
1. Use Spotify MegaMod
Spotify MegaMod is the modded version of Spotify the app that allows you to access premium features without having to pay any money. You can use this app to enjoy ad-free listening, HQ streams, and offline listening. Follow these steps:
- Download the Spotify MegaMod APK from here.
- Once downloaded, install the APK file.
- Make sure you have turned on the “Allow installation from unknown sources” feature.
- When it is downloaded, log in with your email.
- Now go to the Settings in the Spotify menu.
- Next, delete the cache.
- Next, disconnect your account.
- Now re-login with Facebook and it will show an error.
- Once again, log in with your email.
- Finally, close Spotify, wait for a couple of minutes and restart it.
That’s it. If you experience any issues with the app, just Restart your device and it’ll be fine again. Also, don’t try opening the “Artist page” within the app as it causes the app to crash.
2. Use PointsPrizes
PointsPrizes is a good platform to get a free Spotify Premium account. Not only this, but you can win some other exciting prizes also from PointsPrizes. Follow these simple steps:-
Step-1: Visit PointsPrizes and register for an account if you don’t have one already. In case you already have an account, log in using your username and password.
Step-2: Now find and complete as many tasks as you can. The tasks are very simple like surveys, watching ads, daily spins, etc, and will reward you with points.
Step-3: Once you earn enough points, redeem your free Spotify premium gift card. Or, you can redeem other rewards like Amazon vouchers, PayPal cash, etc. You can also use PayPal cash to pay for your Spotify Premium account.
3. Use Spotify Premium Mod for Android
If you are an android user, you can use a modded version of the Spotify Premium app to use the premium services for free. Follow these steps in order to know-how:-
Step-1: Download and install the Spotify Premium Mod from here. Don’t launch the app just now.
Note: Enable the ‘Allow installation from unknown sources‘ feature from Settings if you can’t install the apk.
Step-2: Download and Install a good VPN app. I prefer using ‘Secure VPN.’ However, you can choose any VPN app you like.
Step-3: Launch the VPN app and connect to any country like France, Germany, etc.
Step-4: Now launch the Spotify Premium mod app and log in using your Spotify account. Your free account will automatically turn into a premium one and you’ll be able to use all the premium features.
4. Free Spotify Premium Account Passwords 2021
There are many free accounts available on the web which you can use to access the premium features of Spotify. Also, there are sites like BugMeNot available where users share their Spotify premium accounts with other users. You can use them as well. I’ve collected all the free accounts from all over the internet and listing them here. So, you can easily use these to listen to your favorite music.
[List of Usernames | Passwords of Spotify Premium Accounts]
- Marcus.email@example.com | jelly253
- firstname.lastname@example.org | gotwins1
- user2@Technoquack.com | @technoquack90
- email@example.com | NCC74656
- firstname.lastname@example.org | shakira
- email@example.com | macie123
- firstname.lastname@example.org | ilikepie4
- email@example.com | shannon
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 4paulsons
- email@example.com | trey0987
- firstname.lastname@example.org | sweet800
- email@example.com | September74
- firstname.lastname@example.org | mamita1990
5. Use Spotify Telegram Bot
Spotify Telegram Bot allows you to download free songs from Spotify. Follow these steps to learn how to use it:
- Visit this link, download the Spotify Premium NeYo APK file.
- After downloading the file, install it on your device.
- Now click on this link to go to the Spotify Telegram Bot.
- Sent “/start” to the bot.
- Next, open the Spotify Premium app, go to any song, and copy its link.
- Paste the copied link on the Spotify Telegram bot.
- You can now select any action like- Play the song, download it, add it to your playlist.
6. Use a Friend’s Account
You can ask a friend or colleague of yours who has a Spotify Premium account to share it with you. Spotify allows a total of 6 users to share a single account. So, any good friend would be willing to share without having any problem. Or, if it is your birthday or any special occasion, you can ask a Spotify Premium account as a gift also. There are many users available on social networking sites who are willing to share their accounts in exchange for little help. You can find and contact them as well.
7. Grab Spotify Student Discount (Not Free, but Very Cheap)
If you are a student, paying for Spotify Premium can be a tough task. But, you can’t cope up with the ads either. So, here is the perfect solution for you. You can claim the Spotify Student Discount to get premium services for a very affordable price tag.
With Spotify Student Discount, you can get Spotify Premium, Hulu, and Showtime for a price of just $5 per month. This is a pretty good deal as you will get three premium services for a price of less than one.
Spotify Premium is the best source for your daily dose of music. It has a brilliant library of songs and albums, and the collection gets updated regularly. You can also create different playlists according to your moods, and will never have to play them manually again.
That’s how you can get a free Spotify Premium account. Now you can listen to your favorite music without any hindrance by the ads, in high quality. For any queries, doubts or suggestions, feel free to use the comment box. I’ll be glad to listen.