Eternal Darkness Spell in Elden Ring: If you’re interested in learning about Sorcery, you’re not alone. If you want to stop all of the magic spells that come into Elden Ring (except Dragon-Breath), here is a spell that does that. Eternal Darkness is a sorcery spell that deals with how smart someone is. A black hole is like a space that cancels out and attracts damage from enemies. Eternal darkness does the same thing. There are times when this sorcery spell can be beneficial in PvP games, though. The Eternal Darkness spell can be found in Elden Ring. This is our guide to where you can find it in the game.
Where to Find the Eternal Darkness Spell in Elden Ring?
The Eternal Darkness spell in the prison of the Swamp Lookout Tower in Caelid. Follow the below steps to find the location:
- Because it is not a legal form of sorcery to be practiced in Sellia, You must travel to Caelid, the city in Sellia within Caelid.
- When you reach Caelid when you reach Caelid, turn towards Caelid, then head in the northwest direction towards the higher hills of Sellia.
- When you are on your way, you’ll pass by The Sellia under-stair, The site of Grace. You can stop and save your spot over there.
- From there, you’ll need to continue in the southeast direction.
- When you reach The Church of Plague, you can begin with Millicent’s questline when you arrive at the Church of Plague.
- Now, we must descend the hills and go over Sellia’s gateway. Sellia gate.
- You’ll see the castle’s ruins everywhere when you exit the gate. Then, proceed toward the damaged structure.
- You must fight your opponent, Darrell the Bloodhound, who guards the prison.
- After defeating him, you’ll be able to enter the prison of the Swamp Lookout Tower.
- The Eternal Darkness sorcery spell near the body of a dead.
- It is among the Night sorceries and uses the equivalent of 15 Stamina. Eternal Darkness spell has a cost of FPof 25 and uses 35 Intelligence abilities.