Fix Apex Legends Friends List Not Working: In just a few years, Apex Legends has become one of the most popular Battle Royale shooter games.
It has been praised not just for its gameplay and mechanics but also for its wide variety of characters. While players have been pounding away playing with their buddies, however, some are dissatisfied because they cannot view their friends’ lists.
With cross-play support, it’s disappointing when you can’t use it to its full extent. Here’s our advice to solve the Friends List not working issue within Apex Legends.
How can fix Friends List that Doesn’t Work in Apex Legends?
This issue usually occurs because of server issues by Steam and the developer. While they are working to fix the issue, we’ve resolved the problem by using some solutions.
Before attempting one of these fixes, I recommend that you test for issues with the Apex Legends servers Apex Legends and your internet connection. Here are solutions to get the problem of friends lists not showing:
Restart your device
- Restart your console or computer so that the game can load the resource files.
- This solved the issue for the majority of players.
- It was only just one restart for some players to correct the issue. For other players, it took several restarts to correct the problem.
- Once you’ve restarted your system or console, start the game to see whether the issue is still there.
Make sure you are in the proper settings.
- Make sure you are using the Cross-play settings activated.
- If that is not the case, you will not be able to play with your friends on various platforms.
- Also, you can check the privacy and parental control settings.
- Navigate to Setting and ensure you’ve tweaked everything to your liking.
These Settings may Fix Apex Legends Friends List Not Working. If not, you’ll have to be patient and wait until Respawn or Electronic Arts (EA) issues an update or patch to correct the problem.