Send numerous contacts in WhatsApp: WhatsApp, which Meta owns, has grown a lot over the last decade or so. It used to be just an instant messaging network, but now it is a lot more. Users can now share files, make audio and video calls, and even send money right from the chat window.
Many of the features are very useful, and they’re all free. WhatsApp even lets users send contacts to other people without doing anything. There is no need to copy the information and then put it into the chat if you want to give someone your address.
You can also send a lot of contact cards at the same time by following these simple steps on your Android or iOS phone:
- Open the WhatsApp app after unlocking your cellphone.
- Take a look at the person or group chat where you want to send the contacts. Tap it.
- Take a look at the paperclip icon next to the message field on Android phones. iOS users must tap the “+” symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, from the available menu, select contacts.
- You’ll be able to see the contact you have on your phone. You can select the contacts you wish to share by touching on them.
- If you want to share the contact, click the send button.
There is also a new feature in the Meta-owned messaging app called Pause Voice Notes, which would let people stop recording voice notes while they are being made.
A few beta-testers were able to use the feature. It also came with the Android 220.127.116.11 update for WhatsApp Business, which made the feature available to that beta.
WhatsApp lets people record voice notes without being able to stop in the middle. Users will be able to take a break when they record a long voice message in the new version.
It was possible to play voice notes in the background in one of the previous versions of the messaging software.
As part of this, WhatsApp is working on a new look for its photo and video sharing tool. Users will soon be able to choose photos and videos from two tabs, called “Recent” and “Gallery,” on WABetainfo. The new media picker will let users choose from these two tabs called “Recent” and “Gallery.”
There are two tabs on your device “Gallery” and “Recent.” The “Gallery” tab shows all the photos, videos, and GIFs added to the gallery recently. The new feature is meant to make it easier for people to choose media on WhatsApp.