Turn your photo into WhatsApp stickers: If you use WhatsApp, you can use stickers when you’re texting. They were first made available to users in 2018.
As it was before, people had to use third-party programs to make and send stickers with their images.
This took a long time. If you want, you can now make your sticker without the help of a third-party app.
When you used to use WhatsApp stickers, you had to get a third-party app from the Google Play store to make them. But, you can now do this from inside of WhatsApp.
This feature is only available on WhatsApp Web at the moment. WhatsApp Web’s sticker feature makes it easy to make your custom stickers.
To make your stickers for special occasions, or if you want to make stickers for a friend or family member on WhatsApp, follow these steps.
To remember, WhatsApp made a WhatsApp Sticker Maker tool that lets people make their unique stickers. It now lets you turn any picture into a WhatsApp sticker.
As of now, it is only available on WhatsApp Web and will be available in the next few weeks on WhatsApp’s desktop-based client for Windows and Mac.
It can be used as your own personal WhatsApp account for a special event like a birthday or a group chat.
- Go to a conversation window on WhatsApp Web.
- Tap the attachment symbol to choose a sticker.
- It will now open up a File Explorer window. Choose a picture to turn into a WhatsApp sticker.
- After that, move the box’s corner and click the send arrow.
- The next step is to right-click or long-press on the sticker to save it.
- When users right-click or long-press on a customized WhatsApp sticker, they can save it. After you save it, you can use it again.
- You also need to know that WhatsApp stickers won’t look the same as they do in third-party apps because this feature doesn’t quickly cut out the background.