Stremio is an all-in-one video streaming platform. It works perfectly with the Amazon Firestick devices. Firestick devices are worth helpful to convert your standard TV into a smart TV. Firestick devices are the best solution to enjoy the online streaming content provided by the streaming services. So today, we will talk about the Stremio app. The Stremio is yet another source of video streaming application. With the Stremio app, you can watch content from different sources.
It allows you to organize the video contents and view them on the go instantly. Stremio lets you stream movies, videos, TV shows, and channels on the internet. The Stremio app is available on a wide range of platforms including, Windows, Android, Mac, IOS, and Fire TVs. Stremio app is much easier than the Kodi app. It is a portable media player. So, you can watch it on any device where you left off. You can also install third-party addons that will bring you free movies.
How to Install Stremio on Firestick?
Downloading an app from the Amazon App Store is a very easy and straightforward process. Unfortunately, the Stremio is not available on the Amazon App Store. We need to sideload it. Sideloading an app is not a big deal in Android smart TVs or Firestick devices. We have two ways to sideload an app, the first one using Downloader and the second one using ES File Explorer. Let’s see how to do it.
Download Stremio using the Downloader app
Downloader is the best app to download the APK file of an application. We can install it anytime, anywhere. To install Stremio on Firestick, we need to download the Downloader app and do some configurations on settings. First, we will install the Downloader app. Later we will enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick.
- Boot up the Firestick home screen and click on the Search
- Now type the Downloader on the search box.
- From the result page, click on the first result.
- On the app description page, click on the Get
- Once you clicked on the Get button, it will start downloading.
- Now, wait to finish it downloading.
Once the Downloader app gets downloaded, we will make some changes to the Developer’s setting. Let’s see how to do it.
- Click on the Settings on the Firestick home screen.
- Now click on the My Fire TV.
- On the next page, click on the Developers option.
- Now click on the Apps from Unknown Sources. On the next screen, click on Enable or Turn on
That’s it! The required settings we finished. Now we will download the APK file of our Stremio app. Follow the below steps to download it.
Now Download APK File of Stremio App
1. Launch the Downloader app and click on the Allow option if asked.
2. On the homepage of the Downloader app, click on the Browser button from the left-side pane.
3. On the search bar, enter the following link https://strem.io and click on the Go
4. When the page loads up, click on the three horizontal lines or Hamburger icon.
5. From the menu, click on the Downloads
6. Now click on the Stremio APK or follow the below screenshot. Now, wait for the Stremio APK to download.
7. After the file gets downloaded, click on the Install button when a pop-up appears.
8. Now click on the Next and later click on the Install.
9. Now click on the Done button to finish the installation.
Here we completed the installation of Stremio using the Downloader app. In the next section, we will install the Stremio app using ES File Explorer.
Download Stremio using the ES File Explorer app
ES File Explorer is a great file management application for android devices. It also allows us to download the APK files from the internet. So, it is also best for sideloading the app. Installation of Stremio is also an easy and straightforward process. Let’s see how to do it.
- Boot up the Firestick home screen and click on the Search or Magnifying lens
- Now type the ES File Explorer on the search box.
- From the search result page, go to the first result.
- Now scroll down on the app description page and click on the Get
- Wait to finish it downloading. It will take only a while.
Our ES File Explorer app successfully gets downloaded. Now we can download our Stremio APK app for our Firestick device. Follow the below steps to download it.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app.
- On the homepage, click on the Tools tab from the left side pane to expand it.
- On the expanded menu, click on the Downloader Manager
- Now click on the New (+) icon from the bottom menu bar.
- On the new dialog box, type the following link (https://strem.io) in the Path field and app name in the Name Now click on the Download Now button.
- Now click on the Install button to start the installation.
- Again, click on the Install
That’s it! Now the app is successfully installed on the system. Now you’re able to use it on your big screen.
It is all about how to install Stremio on Firestick. Stremio is the best all-in-one media streaming app like Kodi and Plex. Stremio’s UI and addons are greater than Kodi and Plex. Stremio provides us over 50+ addons to watch the content from different sources. In this guide, we covered all the detailed topics about installation processes on Firestick devices. The FAQs section will help, to a newbie, just give it a try. If you still have doubt feel free to ask in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is Stremio legal to Use in Firestick?
Answer: Yes, the Stremio app is purely legal. The concept of the Stremio app is similar to Plex and Kodi app. If you are a streaming user, you would know about Plex and Kodi app. Stremio also has its official website.
Question: Is Stremio safe to Install in Fire TVs?
Answer: Yes, Stremio is a safe app to install on our Firestick devices. It is also open-source software. So, no need to worry when installing it on any platform.
Question: How to use Stremio app?
Answer: Stremio app is easy to use, same as the social media we use. Create an account on the Stremio app, and add addons to watch your favorite movies, TV shows, and channels.