Nowadays, People are moving towards streaming platforms and they loved using streaming devices or Android TVs in their homes the main reason behind it is as they both are getting more, cheaper. To attract customers, companies offer useful features and making devices at an affordable price. Now people want to install more live applications on their streaming devices. Unfortunately, they cannot install all of the applications from the app store because some are not available on the app store. So Filelinked app helps you here a lot, and today we will be talking about it, which allows you to download all the apps that are not available on the app store.
Filelinked is the best APK downloader for your Firestick and Android TV. The Filelinked app provides you access to tons of applications that are not available on the Amazon App Store or Google Play Store. Filelinked lets you download multiple applications at once. It also offers direct installation of APKs. It has a smooth and easy interface to work with it. You can also share media files like Photos, Videos, Apps, Documents, and music. Everything works only with the code. If you want to share anything with your friends and family, upload it on the Filelinked server, create a code and share that code with them.
- How to install Filelinked on Firestick?
- Here are the steps on how to do it
- Follow the below steps to download it
- Install Filelinked app using ES File Explorer.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Question: Is Filelinked free is to use on firestick?
- Question: Is Filelinked legal to use on Fire TV?
- Question: What is the best Filelinked Code?
- Question: How do I use Filelinked Codes on Firestick Devices?
- Question: Is Filelinked safe?
Filelinked is easy and straightforward to install on Firestick. Unfortunately, Filelinked is not available on the Amazon App Store. So, we will install it using external downloading apps such as Downloader and ES File Explorer. We will install them and use them to download the Filelinked app on Firestick. Follow the below steps to install the Filelinked app.
- Boot up the Firestick app and click on the Search or magnifying lens icon.
- In the search box, type the Downloader.
- All the Downloader related results will appear, click on the first result.
- It will redirect you to the app description page. Now click on the Get button to download the app.
- It will start downloading. Wait to finish it.
- For the new Firestick interface, click on the Find
- From the options below, click on the Search
- Now type the Downloader in the search box.
- Select the first app from the results shown.
- Now click on the Get button to start downloading and wait to finish it.
We successfully downloaded the Downloader app. Now we will configure the Apps from Unknown Sources on the Firestick. It will allow us to install the external app.
Here are the steps on how to do it
- Boot up the Firestick home screen and click on the Settings
- Now click on the My Fire TV.
- On the next screen, click on the Developers options.
- Now click on the Install unknown apps.
- Now select the Downloader option to turn it on.
- That’s it! Now we can download our Filelinked app on our Firestick.
So, we successfully installed and configured the Installed Apps from Unknown Sources. Now we can download our Filelinked app.
Follow the below steps to download it
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. On the homepage of the app, click on the Browser tab from the left side menu.
3. In the search bar, enter the following link https://bit.ly/fl-firetv and click on the Go button.
4. It will start downloading. Once the download will finish, click on the Install
5. Again click on the Install button to provide all the permissions to the app.
6. After the app gets installed, click on the Open or Done button.
ES File Explorer is again the best file manager as well as the APK downloader app. This app lets you manage all your media on your Firestick or Android devices. In this section, we will install the ES File Explorer and download the Filelinked APK file. Follow the below steps to go ahead.
- Click on the Search icon and type ES File Explorer in the search box.
- Now select the first app from the search result.
- Now click on the Get button to start downloading.
- Wait to finish it downloading and installing.
- For the new Firestick interface, click on the Find tab and click on the Search option.
- Now type the ES File Explorer on the search box.
- Select the resultant app and click on the Get button to start downloading.
- Wait to finish it.
Once the app gets installed on your Firestick, we can download the APK file. Follow the below steps.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app.
- On the homepage, expand the Tools
- Now select the Download Manager
- Now click on the New (+) button to open the link tab.
- On the new pop-up window, enter the following link (https://bit.ly/fl-firetv) in the Path Type Filelinked in the Name field.
- Now, wait to finish the download progress bar. Once the file gets downloaded, click on the Open File
- Now click on the Install Again, click on the Install button to give permissions to the app.
- Finally, click on the Done button to finish downloading.
That’s it! Finally, your app will get installed on your Firestick device.
So, I explain the two methods of installing Filelinked on Firestick both are pretty easy, use it according to your convenience. Filelinked is a hosting app that lets you download a lot of apps, files, videos, music, and much more interesting entertainment stuff. You can either download the app by creating a code or install them with the help of code. Or you can find the latest apps codes on the internet, and for your better experience, I also mentioned some latest app codes in the FAQs section.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Answer: Yes, it is purely free to install and use in firestick. Install it once, and use it whenever you want.
Question: Yes, Filelinked is 100% legal to install and use on Fire TV. However, some apps will be illegal within the Filelinked app. I will recommend you to install only verified apps.
- 22222222 – CyberFlix, Kodi, CinemaAPk.
- 35746417 – TVZion
- 80409018 – Kodi Builds
- 51829986 – Many different APKs.
Question: When you launch the Filelinked app on firestick, a screen will appear. There you need to enter the code by using your Fire TV remote where it says ‘Your Code.’
Question: It is not a purely safe app because many users upload files on the Filelinked server. We cannot say which file contains malware and which file is safe to download because anyone can create a code on the Filelinked server. So, it’s better to use anti-viruses to avoid malware.