Britbox is a digital over-the-air video subscription platform introduced by ITV plc and BBC Studios. Britbox offers British movies and TV shows in the subscription. The Britbox service is currently available only in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. You can buy a Britbox subscription to enjoy the best British TV series and Films. Britbox offers some quality local video series. So today we will see about How to install Britbox on firestick.
As the app name suggests, it is a video streaming platform that offers access to British content. The Britbox provides both the latest original programs and classic TV and films. It has a broad content library to enjoy every TV shows. Such as Mystery, Drama, and Comedy. You can also enjoy the service on both BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub. Britbox also offers remarkable documentaries in their services. Britbox provides a clean and straightforward UI to access the contents. The recommendations suggest you according to your watch history.
How to install Britbox on Firestick? ( 4 Ways )
Britbox is a popular app for online streaming. It is easy and straightforward to install as the app is available on the Firestick app store. We can install Britbox on Firestick in four ways. We will see all one by one. Here what are they and how to do them?
#1. Install using App Store
In this section, we will install the Britbox app using Amazon App Store. Britbox is available on the app store so, it will be straightforward to install the app. Here is how to do it.
1. Boot up your Firestick home screen and hover over the Settings or Magnifying lens icon.
2. Now type the Britbox in the search box.
3. From the search result, select the first app from the results.
4. On the app description page, click on the Get
5. The downloading will start automatically. Wait to finish it.
6. After downloading the app, you will see the Open button.
#2. Install Britbox using the Amazon website
Amazon App Store and Amazon website contain the same app. You can download either from the app store or from the website. Both are the same. Downloading the app from the website is for those who do not get comfortable using the Firestick remote while typing. It will be easy for them.
- Open the Amazon website on the mobile or laptop. Make sure you are using the same account which you used on the Firestick.
- To use the direct link, follow the below links.
- If you are a UK user, click here – https://www.amazon.co.uk/BritBox-SVOD-ltd/dp/B084RCQNF6/.
- If you are a US user, click here – https://www.amazon.com/BritBox-SVOD-ltd/dp/B084RCQNF6/.
- Now click on the Get App button. Usually, it will be on the right side.
4. After that, select your device name from the dropdown.
5. After a few minutes, the app will get downloaded on your Firestick. You can see the app in the Installed Apps section.
#3. Install Britbox using the Downloader app
Britbox is a geo-restricted app. Only US, UK, and Canadian users can use it. If you want to install Britbox outside the above countries, we need to sideload it. There are many applications available to download the APK file of Britbox. In this section, we will use the Downloader app to download it. Let’s see how to do it.
- On the Firestick home screen, click on the Search or Magnifying lens icon.
- Now type the Downloader on the search box.
- Select the first app from the search result.
- On the app description page, click on the Get button to start downloading.
- It will finish the downloading.
After completing the Downloader installation, we need to configure some settings on Firestick. To sideload the application on an Android device or Firestick device, we need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources. Follow the below steps.
- From the Firestick menu, click on the Settings
- Now click on the My Fire TV.
- After that, click on the Developers option.
- Now click on the Apps from unknown sources and click on the Turn on
Here we configured the settings for unknown apps. Now we can download the Britbox APK using the Downloader app. Here is how to do it.
- Launch the Downloader app.
- On the homepage of the Downloader app, click on the Browser tab from the left side menu.
- In the search bar, enter the following URL. http://bit.ly/2OlAeW3.
- After entering the URL, click on the Go
- Then the download will start automatically on take place.
- After finishing the download progress, a pop-up window will appear. Click on the Install Again click on the Install button to accept the permissions.
- Now click on the Done button to finish the installation.
#4. Install Britbox using the ES File Explorer.
The ES File Explorer is again the best app to sideload the APK files of any app. It is not only best to sideload the app but also best for file management. In this section, we will learn how to install the ES File Explorer. Also, we will learn how to sideload the app using it. Follow the below steps to do it.
- Click on the Search or Magnifying lens icon on the Firestick home screen.
- Now type the ES File Explorer on the search box.
- From the search result, click on the first app in the Apps and Games category.
- On the app description page, click on the Get icon to start downloading.
- It will start downloading automatically. Wait to finish it downloading.
We successfully installed the ES File Explorer app using the Amazon App Store. Now we will download the APK file using it. Here is how to do it.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
- On the homepage, click on the Tools section from the left side menu to expand it.
- From the expanded menu, click on the Downloader
- Now click on the New (+) from the bottom menu.
- On the new window, enter the following link (http://bit.ly/2OlAeW3) in the Path field and Britbox in the Name field.
- Now click on the “Download Now” button.
- Wait to finish it downloading and click the Install
- Again click on the Install button to give the permissions to the app.
If you love to watch the local content on the famous ott platform, but you are facing geological restriction over the channels, then Britbox is the best choice for you. Britbox provides some quality British content without spending too much money. So British people who are living outside are searching about how to integrate Britbox. That’s why in this article, we discussed, about all the possible ways to install the Britbox on Firestick. With this in-depth installation guide, enjoy your favorite British shows on the big FireTV screen. Although if the geo-blocking issue still occurring because it serves their services in limited countries, then you can take the help of VPN & proxies.