VPNs are best to hide your activity from govt, hackers, or anonymous users. Your IP plays a dominant role while you are online. Anyone can track your location with your IP address. So, it is best to use a VPN. Today we will see how to install Nord VPN on Firestick. Now you will think about why there is a need for a VPN for Firestick. If you are a daily Fire TV user, you will notice if you install geo-restricted apps or want to access a blocked channel. It won’t run on your Firestick TV. So, their VPN helps a lot to bypass country limitations. In this article, we discussing, about Nord VPN and how to install it on our Firestick devices.
Nord VPN is one of the best VPN apps in terms of online security. The best part of this app, now it is available for Firestick users also. With Nord VPN, now you can access any geo-blocked apps and able to watch any restricted channels. It has a powerful server network across 59+ countries. It has double VPN protection encryption, which is considered the best amongst all. You can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously at an affordable price tag. It also has a 30-day return policy. Now it is available on Amazon App Store, so it will be easier to install it on our Fire TV.
- Features of Nord VPN
- Why VPN is Must
- How to install Nord VPN?
- Install Nord VPN on Firestick using APK
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources:
- Install Downloader App
- Buy Nord VPN for 2 Years – Check Discount
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Does Nord VPN work perfectly on Firestick?
- Q. How do I get Nord VPN on my Firestick?
- Q. How do I know if Nord VPN is working on my Firestick?
- Q. How much does Nord VPN costs?
Features of Nord VPN
The best feature of Nord VPN is its encryption protection. It has double VPN protection encryption. It also provides a decent speed when you connect to a different server. The best thing is it comes in an affordable price category. Connect up to 6 devices at a time is appreciable efficiency. It is available for distinct platforms like Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, and Firestick.
Why VPN is Must
How to install Nord VPN?
Installing Nord VPN is straightforward as it is available on the Amazon App Store. We can directly install Nord VPN from the app store. We will also see how to install Nord VPN APK on our Firestick.
Let’s start how to install Nord VPN using Amazon App Store.
1. Boot up the Firestick home screen and head towards the Search or Magnifying lens icon.
2. Now type the Nord VPN in the search box.
3. From the results shown, click on the first result.
4. On the app description page, click on the Get/Download
5. Now it will automatically start downloading. Wait to finish it downloading.
6. After completing the downloading, click on the Open button to launch it.
Install Nord VPN on Firestick using APK
You can also install Nord VPN by sideloading the Nord VPN. Sideloading means installing an app by APK file. In this section, we will learn how to install Nord VPN using APK. Both ways are legal to install the Nord VPN app on Firestick. Before we begin, let’s make some changes to the system. Let’s see how to do it.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources:
We will use this to install apps that do not come with App Store like Amazon or Google. Let’s see how to enable it.
- Boot up your home screen and head toward the Settings
- Scroll to the right and select My Fire TV.
- On the next screen, click on the Developers
- In the Developers option, select the ADB Debugging
- Finally, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- For the new Firestick users, click on the Gear or Settings
- On the next screen, select the Devices.
- In the Devices option, click on the Developers
- In the Developers option, click on the ADB Debugging.
- Now turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
Install Downloader App
To install or download the Nord VPN APK, we need to install an external downloader app. Let’s see how to do it.
- Head towards the Search icon and search Downloader in the search box.
- Now select the first app from the given result.
- On the app description page, click on the Get button.
- It will start downloading automatically. Wait to finish it.
- For the new Firestick users, click on the Find tab on the home screen.
- Now click on the Search
- After that, follow step 2.
Now you downloaded the Downloader app and also enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources. Then you are ready to go. After that, we can download the Nord VPN APK. Follow to below steps to download it.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Click on the Allow button if a prompt appears.
3. Now enter the giver link in the search bar. (https://nordvpn.com/download/android/)
4. Now select Android TV and click on the Download .apk.
5. Wait to finish it downloading.
6. After finishing downloading, click on the Install
7. After that, again select install and finish the installation of Nord VPN.
Buy Nord VPN for 2 Years – Check Discount
Premium VPNs are a reliable source of security. And when we use firestick, we generally login into it through a home account which is not safe, and also it may help for bypassing the regional block channels So you get two benefits of using VPN on Firestick. So, this guide is all about how to install the Nord VPN on Firestick. We discussed why there is a need for a VPN on Firestick. We also learned the installing process of Nord VPN on Firestick. There are two ways to install the Nord VPN on the firestick app. One is using Amazon App Store, and another one is by sideloading the Nord VPN app. Both are legal and safe ways to install the app. So, use it according to your priority.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Nord VPN work perfectly on Firestick?
Yes, Nord VPN works perfectly on Firestick, but only in second-generation Firestick. Not on first-generation Firestick devices. If you have a second-generation Firestick, you can use it.
Q. How do I get Nord VPN on my Firestick?
As of now, Nord VPN is available on the Amazon App Store. It is easy to install Nord VPN on Firestick through Amazon App Store. You can also sideload the Nord VPN app using a third-party app.
Q. How do I know if Nord VPN is working on my Firestick?
Open up a browser and search for whatismyip.com. It should change your IP address before and after connecting to the Nord VPN. If you are still not sure what changed, then search whatismyip.com before connecting Nord VPN. After that, close the browser and connect to Nord VPN and again search for whatismyip.com. Now you will find the difference.
Q. How much does Nord VPN costs?
Nord VPN costs less than other VPNs. If you see the price rate, so it’s affordable 2-years plan costs $3.71/month. That is around $89.00 for two years. And the second plan is a 1-year plan which costs $4.92/month which costs $59.00 for a year. The last plan is a monthly plan which costs around $11.95/month.