Rank Pushing is the most intriguing part of PUBG Mobile. Conqueror is the highest tier you can push your rank to. A lot of players often aspire to reach conqueror in PUBG Mobile. However, only a few of them know how to do that, and the fewest are able to actually do that. It might be tough but it isn’t impossible in any way. Anyone can easily become a conqueror player by playing the game the right way. I will tell you how.
In this post, I will guide you on how to reach conqueror in PUBG Mobile in the simplest manner. Just go through this post and you’ll know what you need to do and how you have to play be a fierce conqueror.
- Guide – Reach Conqueror in PUBG Mobile Easily
- Step-1: Choose the Perfect Mode and Server to Play.
- Step-2: Start Grinding at the Beginning of the Season.
- Step-3: Play for At Least 7-8 Hours a Day.
- Step-4: Focus on Survival but Don’t Ignore Kill Points.
- Step-5: Follow these Tips & Tricks While Playing.
- Final Verdict
Guide – Reach Conqueror in PUBG Mobile Easily
PUBG Mobile is the most popular mobile multiplayer battle royale game available for Android and iOS devices. In this game, 100 players on an island with various weapons and items spawning on the map randomly, and your goal is to be the last man standing. When you win games and defeat other players, you get rating points that increase your tier (rank). Conqueror is the highest tier that you can reach in the game on a particular server. Other tiers include Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Crown, and Ace in the ascending order. The higher the tier, the better players you will find.
To reach Conqueror in PUBG Mobile, you need a combination of excellent skills, patience, a good device that doesn’t lag much, and a fast internet connection. Once you have all these, you are all set to start pushing rank to the conqueror tier. There are only 500 conqueror players on a server in a particular mode. So, you need to be in the top 500 players of that server in the mode you are playing. This may sound a bit hard, but it is very much achievable in reality.
If you have made up your mind that you want to be a fierce conqueror, follow the 5 Key Steps mentioned below and you’ll be able to get that Conqueror Frame on your profile picture.
Step-1: Choose the Perfect Mode and Server to Play.
The first thing you have to do to become a conqueror is to choose the right game mode and server. The right server to play depends on where you live. For example, if you live in an Asian country, you have to play on the Asia server to get the best ping and smooth gameplay. Or, if you are in Europe, you have to play on the Europe server, and so on. Once you have selected the server, the next thing you need to do is choose the right mode.
There are six modes in PUBG Mobile- TPP Solo, TPP Duo, and TPP Squad, FPP Solo, FPP Duo, and FPP Squad. Some people are good in FPP mode while some are good at TPP. Choose the mode you can play the best and most. If you have a good squad, you can play FPP or TPP Squad, but if you don’t have that, prefer playing Solo or Duo. The TPP Squad is the most played mode on PUBG Mobile, so I won’t recommend pushing for conqueror in it. I’d recommend you try pushing in FPP as it will boost your chances.
Step-2: Start Grinding at the Beginning of the Season.
The best time to start pushing for the conqueror tier is at the beginning of the season. When a new season starts in PUBG Mobile, everyone’s rank is reset. If you start playing the game and push seriously, you can reach the conqueror tier within a week only. You can also start pushing in the middle or at the end of the season, but your chances won’t be as high as in the beginning as you will have to grind to get more points.
Check the points you need to reach the conqueror tier in the server ranking and start aiming to reach there. Calculate how many points you need to get in a game and never die before that.
Step-3: Play for At Least 7-8 Hours a Day.
Reaching the conqueror tier takes time. You have to step up the tiers one at a time. When you’ll be on the lower tiers like Bronze, Silver, or up to Diamond, you will get more points in a game if you get enough kills and rank. But, as you climb higher up on the Crown and Ace tier, you will only get fewer points per game. The game points per game depend upon the risks you take in a game. And, risking might get your points in negative also.
So, simply keep playing for as many hours as you can. Don’t worry even if you get only 4 or 5+ points per game after Ace, even a Zero will be fine, but don’t get a negative score in your points. Try surviving for as long as you can, take calculated risks, and try to pick enough kills to maintain your KD ratio.
Step-4: Focus on Survival but Don’t Ignore Kill Points.
PUBG Mobile gives rating points after calculating your survival time and kills in a game. If you die early with 1 or 0 kills, you will get a rating of -35 to -50 in a game at the higher tier. But, if you win a game or reach the top 3 positions with 1 or 2 kills, you will get decent points. Dying early with 10 kills is of no use at the higher tier if you are pushing for conqueror tier. So, always try to survive for as long as you can. Land at a safer spot that is away from the flight path, and keep moving further by staying at the edge of the zone. Avoid hot dropping and staying at the center of the zone as this will increase your chances of dying.
The longer you survive, the better points you will get. But, don’t ignore the kills. Take calculated risks and pick as many kills as you can. Avoid the fights at the early stages of the game and find kills at the end to stay on a safer side.
Step-5: Follow these Tips & Tricks While Playing.
Your gameplay matters the most when you are pushing rank in PUBG Mobile. To reach the conqueror tier, you have to play the perfect blend of passive and aggressive game. You have to survive and kill the people coming in your way. Here are some tips and tricks that will help you do that.
- Land at a safer spot and find your most preferred weapons. I’ll recommend keeping two ARs if you are playing the squad mode or a combo of one AR and one DMR. Avoid using Bolt Actions except for AWM, unless you are really good at sniping. For Solo mode, Vector is the best weapon with perfect attachments.
- Keep throwables like Frag Grenades, Smoke Grenades, and Molotov Cocktails, and use them at the right time. Avoid picking up Stun Grenades.
- Don’t roam around the map unnecessarily. Play the game by staying at the edge of the zone. Don’t go to the center or else too many enemies will push you.
- Always keep a vehicle with you. Use them to make a cover along with smokes if the end zones are in the open ground. Use the ridges well if you like playing Miramar.
- Play TDM Matches to keep your gunfight hot between every one or two matches.
- Try playing Erangel and Miramar to get more survival time and more points. Avoid playing Sanhok and Vikendi.
- Never panic when you see enemies. Keep your calm, and use your game sense and skills to defeat them.
- Learn to find the perfect opportunities to get kills. Third-Partying is the best way to get kills easily when two enemies or squads are fighting near you.
- Watch the gameplay of professional players and streamers and learn to play from them. Follow Youtube Channels like GodNixon Gaming, Clash Universe, and Vipax Gaming to learn special tips and tricks.
These are some tips that will help you to get the chicken dinner in every game tactically. And, that’s exactly what you want to be a conqueror.
So that’s how you reach conqueror in PUBG Mobile easily. If you’ll play the game as I said for around 15-20 days, you’ll find yourself in the top 500 players of the sever and having all the Conqueror rewards like the Conqueror Frame, Conqueror Title, Conqueror Name Tag, and Conqueror Team Effect. The journey will be worth it all. One thing I’ll strictly tell you to not do while pushing for the conqueror tier is quitting. If you keep grinding, you’ll be there one day. But, if you quit, you can’t. Always believe in yourself and keep popping heads.
That’s all for this post. I hope you find it useful and it helps you to achieve your dream. For any queries or suggestions regarding anything mentioned above, or related to PUBG Mobile, feel free to use the comment box. I’ll entertain them at the earliest.