Want to run ios apps on Android smartphones? Yes, it is now possible by using iOS emulators for Android. Here in this post, we are going to share all the methods of running an iOS app on Android phones.
Note that some apps may still not work properly on Android. However, most apps will run properly.
How to Run iOS Apps on Android?
There are various methods available on the web using which one can run iPhone apps in any android device. For this purpose, you don’t have to buy an expensive iPhone. You can enjoy almost all the ios apps on your phone supporting Android OS. Here are the most basic method using which you can enjoy a premium iOS app:
- Run iOS app using a browser
- With the help of Emulator
Method 1: Run iOS apps using Appetize.io
It is a very easy process to run any iPhone application in your android device with the help of a special online platform known as Appetize. In this method, You don’t have to install any third-party application or emulator to do the same. This website provides you with the best user interface and features. This is one of the best examples of the online emulator which is used by millions of people to enjoy iPhone featured apps in Android devices. All you need to do is to follow the below guide on how to use Appetize in your Web browser to run any app in android phone and You are ready to rock.
- Browser (Google Chrome/ Firefox/ Edge etc )
- Working Internet connection
- Few minutes of your life
How to use Appetize.io [ Step by Step Guide ]
- First of all, Click Here to visit the online emulator site
- Or copy this URL [ https://appetize.io ]and paste it in your browser if you are getting any error.
- Click on “Sign In” option available on your top right corner
- Now create a new account using your email address
- Make sure that you need to verify your email id else you are restricted to use few of its premium features
- Appetize provide their user with various plans, You can check them by clicking on the “Pricing” option
- If you are new then we must recommend you to try their free plan
- On the Homepage, you will see an iPhone Screen visible to you
- Hit the “Tap to Play” option inside the iPhone
- This iPhone provides you with the real iOS user interface
- You can also upload your app using the “Upload App” option available on the Header
- Discover more of its feature by surfing the site
- That’s all! Enjoy iOS app for free without paying a single penny 🙂
Method 2: Using iOS Emulators for Android
There are 100’s of iOS and Android Emulator available for android using which we came easily run any iOS app. Almost all of us are aware of Emulator, But if you don’t have info about this then let me brief you, iOS Emulator is a type of application that provides us with the feature to run other OS [ Operating System ] based application in our Android supporting OS. With the help of an emulator, You can easily run the iOS app in your Android. Not only this, With the help of an Android emulator, You can also run any phone application in your laptop/Pc [ Windows/macOS ].
Before proceeding further, Don’t forget to read the proper guide on How to install iOS Emulator. Almost all the Emulator has the same installation process so we are sharing this guide for all the emulators available on the web. Follow the below-mentioned steps to enjoy iOS apps for free in your android smartphone:
- First of all, You have to download your favorite iOS emulator from below listings
- We have added every emulator download link in the respective section
- Just click on the below emulator name and You will be redirected to download page
- Click on Download Button there
- Install the apk your device
- Make sure that, You have enabled the “Unknown Sources” option enabled in your device setting
- We are here sharing the .apk file of the emulator as most of these popular emulators are not available on play store
- That’s all, Open the iOS_Emulator & Enjoy all its amazing features :
Here in the next section of the post, we are going to share the top 4 best emulators using which you can enjoy iOS premium apps for free. Check out our detailed list for more information.
4 Best iOS Emulators for Android
Here are the best iOS Emulators for Android that you can use to explore Apple iPhone Apps on your Android smartphones.
IEMU is one of the best iOS emulators available on the web which is loaded with tons of amazing features. With this platform, one can easily run any iPhone application in android OS device. Check out the Pros and Cons section to know more about this emulator :
- Best User Interface
- Free Emulator to run iOS app
- Works perfectly in both rooted/non-rooted device
- Zip File Upload option also available
- Light Weight
- Easy to Operate
- Pc Version not yet released
- Not available on Play Store
2. Cider iOS
Want to enjoy iOS game in your android device? Cider is one of the best emulator out there which provide their user with the feature to run any iPhone game in Android with very smooth experience. You will hardly feel any lag while using this application to run iOS games. Not only this, This emulator also has support for most of the iOS apps.
- Simple & Very Easy to Use
- Play iOS games for Free
- Purely iOS User Interface
- Easily clone iOS app into Android
- Android Version Required: 2.3.5+
- Few iOS apps won’t work
- Need at least 1 GB RAM for the smooth running of apps
- Annoying Ads
3. IOS Emus
IOSEmus is one of the most popular and trending emulators in the list of Best iOS Emulator to Run iOS app.
The main reason behind its popularity is just because of its amazing features. There is hardly any iOS emulator available in the market which provide their user with such premium features. The best part of IOSEmus is that you don’t have to spend a single penny to run iOS apps.
- No in-app purchase available [ Enjoy every feature for free ]
- Customize as per your requirement
- Works in both Root/Non-Rooted device
- Run iOS games & apps flawlessly
- Even in small RAM device, It works like a charm
- Android Version Req: 4.0+
- Annoying ads
- Not available on play store
4. All in One Emulator
As per its name, This is one of the best emulators which comprises all the features of the emulator which we have shared above. This emulator supports almost all popular iOS apps like ( Safari, iOS music, iOS camera, etc ). Not only this, but This emulator also has support to run iOS Games. Heard of Siri? This is the only emulator available that supports Siri. Check all its pros and cons to know more about this app:
- Regular Updates
- Inbuilt Siri [ Live Support]
- Free iOS Emulator
- Free from Malware & Virus
- Light Weight
- Enjoy paid apps for free
- Average UI & Dashboard
- Ads available
We have shared a few of the easiest methods using which you can run ios app for free in android devices. If you have any doubts regarding this post then please let us know in the comment section. If this post proves to be helpful for you then don’t forget to share this post with your friends and loved ones. Stay tuned with us for more such an amazing post.