PUBG Mobile Lite New Update 0.22.1 APK Download: PUBG Mobile Lite is the less hefty version of the hugely popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile, prohibited in India.
It has millions of players around the globe who play PUBG Mobile, but the majority of them can’t play it due to the low-end phones.
For those who cannot play, developers released the lite version of PUBG Mobile in 2019, and it was an enormous success with players who don’t own high-end gaming phones.
Since the game’s launch, it has been released by the developers in various versions.
The most recent version of the game comes with 0.22.1; therefore, you have downloaded PUBG Mobile for your mobile.
You can play the most current version simply by downloading the most recent update to the game.
Those who do not have it installed on their Android or iOS devices will need to get PUBG Mobile Lite from Google Play Store, TapTap, or other sites from third parties.
READ MORE: Ghost Of Tsushima: Legends All Modes
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.1 APK Download & Installation Guide
This article will cover a variety of methods to install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.1. We’ve provided several options to download the game because it’s not on the Google Play Store in multiple countries.
Let’s look at each one of them:
Google Play Store
If you reside in a region in which PUBG Mobile Lite is not restricted, then you can download the game using the steps below:
- Then, you must launch your Google Play Store application on your smartphone.
- Enter “PUBG Mobile Lite” within the search box. Then click on the Search icon.
- In a new tab, you will see the option “Install.
- Click on it to start the download as well as the installation procedure.
- After installation, Tap on it to play the game.
- That’s it.
- The first step is to download then install the TapTap app on your smartphone (if you haven’t installed it already)
- It is possible to download the application TapTap by clicking the page.
- Once it is installed, you can launch the app on your phone.
- Search for ‘ PUBG Mobile Lite Update o.22.1′ into the search box.
- Select the game and press” Download. You can download the APK by clicking the URL.
- Before beginning the download process, ensure that you have enough storage space on your device since the dimensions of the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.1 APK is more than 700 MB.
- After downloading, you can install it by clicking to open it. APK file.
- After installing, log into the game with your account. Enjoy the most recent update for PUBG Mobile Mobile to the fullest extent.
- That’s it.
Many third-party websites are available on the internet, where you can download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.1. To find out what steps to take to download the APK file for the game via a third-party website, follow these steps:
- Then, you need to open your browser on your smartphone and look up PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.1.
- Many websites will pop up on the screen, claiming to provide all the APK or OBB files for the game.
- Choose the trusted site to download and install the game. You can download the most current version of PUBG Mobile Light by clicking the following page.
- You must ensure that you have enough available storage space available on the device since it is estimated that the APK file is 757 MB.
- Before beginning installing, open the Settings tab and select ‘Enable “Install From An Unknown Source.”
- Once the feature is enabled, please browse through the APK file and click on it to initiate installing the application.
- After installation, you can open the game.
- After you have launched the game, you’ll need the ability to install an online patch that’s around 200 megabytes in size.
- That’s it.
This is all you need to learn about how to install PUBG Mobile Lite in 2022.