While most of the maps in Elden Ring are simple to find, this is not the case for every one of them.
The path to the Mt. Gelmir map, For instance, the route to Mt. Gelmir map fragment is a bit tangled, and some gamers may be stuck while they try to navigate it.
To help those players is the sole purpose of this guide. The complete information about how to access Elden Ring‘s Mt. Gelmir map is found in the information listed below.
It is important to note that this walkthrough assumes that players have completed that Bridge of Inquiry Site of Grace because that’s the first time they’ll typically be told that they’re in Mt. Gelmir.
Fans who have not yet reached the point of no return should instead focus their efforts on gaining access to this Altus Plateau region through Elden Ring‘s Grand Lift of Dectus or through winning Magma Wyrm Makar.
Players should then head to the northwest portion of the Altus Plateau and cross the wooden bridge that connects them to Mt. Gelmir.
Elden Ring Elden Ring: How to Find Mt. Gelmir Map Fragment
- Begin from The Bridge of Inquiry Site of Grace located east of Mt. Gelmir.
- The northwest direction will lead you to an area with several massive Pendulum Statue enemies. Instead of fighting them instead, stay to the West side of the cliff of the area, and you will find the ladder that can be climbable.
- The ladder is at the very top. Turn on to activate the First Mt. Gelmir Campsite Site of Grace within the Elden Ring to the southeast before riding northwards, passing the guard tower.
- Just past the guard tower just beyond the guard tower, turn north, go through a bridge constructed out of stone. Then, ascend the ladder right in front of you.
- When you reach the top of the ladder, go to the left and climb the next ladder. You will pass an entrepreneur, then go up another ladder.
- After climbing the final ladder, head to the west and go over the wooden bridge to get to this site, ninth Mt. The Gelmir Campsite is located in the site of Grace.
- Summon Torrent within the Elden Ring and take a ride on nearby Spiritspring for a quick trip to The Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast boss fight. Take the narrow route on the west side of the area to continue going; fortunately, it is essential to note that the Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast does not require a fight.
- Continue west until the border of the map. continue south to arrive at the Mt. Gelmir map fragment.
If you have the Mt. Gelmir map fragment on the game, players might go east towards Minor Erdtree.
If they beat the enemy, they will receive an extreme Crystal Tear in the Elden Ring, which grants unlimited FP for a short period.
Alternately, players can go to nearby Volcano Manor if they haven’t visited this location previously.
Elden Ring is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.