Miracle Box is a comprehensive mobile phone system manager available for Windows PC. This tool can be used to flash Android devices, restore or repair IMEI, bypass FRP Google account, and many more tweaks. If you want to download its latest version for free, this post is specially written for you.
Here, I will share the complete guide to download Miracle Box latest edition crack, install it, set it up, and use it. After that, you’ll be able to use this tremendous software to customize your Android device. This will help you to repair any device and unlock its truest potential.
What is Miracle Box?
Android is one of the most popular Operating Systems (OS) in today’s world. One of the key reasons why it got so popular among the masses is its versatility. The extent to which it can be customized is infinite. Miracle Box is a complete tool that you can use to modify or tweak any Android device.
Most of the Android devices use Mediatek or Qualcomm chipsets, and this tool is compatible with both of them. You can use it to flash or reformat the device, recover or repair the IMEI number, and various other operations. The list of its functionalities is pretty long.
Earlier, it was available as hardware but now you can use it as software. You don’t have to buy the physical box and pair it to your device anymore. Instead, you can install it with your PC, connect your Android device, and run the desired task.
Features & Uses of Miracle Box
As you would’ve already understood by now, Miracle Box has a massive collection of features. For any Android device, regardless of its chipset, it is the complete tweaking solution. Let’s take a look at the key features and uses of the software.
- Reset User Lock: You can use it to unlock your device if you have lost the password.
- Temporary & Permanent Root: You can also use this tool to root your device temporarily or permanently depending on your needs.
- Bootloader Unlocking: This is the most essential feature of the tool. You have to unlock the bootloader of any device before trying any customizations.
- Format Device: A lot of customizations need you to format the device first. So, you can use it to wipe the data partition.
- Bypass Google FRP: You can also use it to bypass the Factory Reset Protection protocol by Google.
- Revoke Root Access: If you have decided to remove the root access of your device, you can use Miracle Box to do that.
- Restore IMEI: You can use it to restore the International Mobile Equipment Identity number if you have lost it due to the corruption of the EFS partition.
Basically, Miracle Box consists of all the functionalities that you will require to tweak an Android device, whether it is basic, or advanced.
Is Miracle Box Safe to Use?
Yes, Miracle Box is an absolutely safe tool to modify your Android device. It is compatible with both Qualcomm and MediaTek chipset and offers all the essential functionalities. However, you must understand how to use this tool first. Or else, you may end up damaging the system.
There are always some potential risks while tweaking an Android device. You should only proceed with it if you have enough knowledge or guidance. Lack of knowledge might even pose the threat of bricking the device. Miracle Box will not be responsible for that. It’ll be the result of your own incorrect actions.
Guide to Download, Setup & Use Miracle Box
Now let’s come to the main portion of the post. Here is a brief guide to download, install, set up, and use Miracle Box on your PC. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. Both 32 and 64-bit versions are supported.
Download Miracle Box Latest Version Free Crack
Earlier, Miracle Box was available as a physical device. You had to buy it, and then pair it with your Android device to use it. But now, you can simply download Miracle Box on a Windows PC and use it. Download it from here:[button href=”https://droidfilehost.com/download/download-miracle-box-latest-setup-v3-08-full-setup/” style=”emboss” size=”medium” color=”#81d742″ hovercolor=”#1e73be” textcolor=”#ffffff” texthovercolor=”#000000″ icon=”arrow-circle-o-down” iconcolor=”#eeee22″]Download Miracle Box v3.19 (Latest Version)[/button]
More Miracle Box Versions:
If you need any older versions of the tool for a specific device, you can ask us via the comment box.
Install Miracle Box on your Windows PC
Now that you have downloaded the tool, it’s time to install it on your Windows PC. Remember that it only works with Windows computers, and not on any other OS. Also, you need to install in the main C:// Drive and have the antivirus disabled. Once ready, follow these steps:
- Double-click on the downloaded Miracle Box ZIP file.
- Extract it to the location of your choice.
- Open its folder.
- Find and double click on the .exe file.
- Keep following the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
That’s it. After going through the initial setup, it will be ready to use. Next, you only need to connect your Android device and start tweaking.
Use Miracle Box to Flash a .BIN Firmware
Here is the complete procedure to use Miracle Box to flash a .BIN firmware on a Mediatek device. You will need a USB cable to connect the device to the computer, and essential drivers installed on the PC.
Note: Back up all the data of your device before proceeding with this method.
- Go to the Miracle Box folder, find the Miracle loader exe file, and run it.
- When the main dashboard opens, click on the MTK Tab.
- Next, click on “Write.”
- Next, choose the chipset of the device from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the folder icon available below.
- Now choose the firmware for the device and click on Open. The firmware must be in the .BIN format for this.
- Next, click on the “Start Button” option.
- Now turn off the Android device with a battery power of at least 70% or more.
- Connect it to your PC using the USB cable, and the tool will detect it.
- The flashing procedure will start next. Wait patiently.
- Once it is complete, you can close the tool, and disconnect the device.
That’s it. Make sure you never interrupt the procedure in the middle or else your device may go dead. One more thing, never try flashing firmware meant for other device models and variants.
Miracle Box is an amazing tool to perform any sort of customizations on your Android device. It makes the whole process smoother, faster, and easier than having a piece of cake. This is how you can download, install, and use it for free. This tool is completely safe and works only on Windows computers.
You can use it with your Android device having a Mediatek or Qualcomm chipset. The range of its functionalities is never-ending. It’s up to you how you decide to utilize it.