Delete A Garena Account: Garena is a Singapore-based online game development firm.
They are the engine for Free Fire and provide an online platform for games like Age of Empires and LoL.
Users can sign up to participate in Garena games through the site.
But, a problem can arise for those who wish to quit Garena and erase their account. There isn’t a way to do this by hand.
This could be a problem for users who do not wish to have their personal information stored in the Garena platform after stopping actively using Garena.
Today, we’ll discuss how users can exit Garena without having to worry about these concerns.
Steps To Deleting A Garena Account
- In the beginning, players need to visit the official Garena site and login into their Garena account.
- They should now choose the Account Settings option in the Garena tab.
- Players can select to delete all of their personal information stored in the account.
- Once the process is completed after that, players must save the modifications. The Garena account does not contain any personal information about the user.
- In the next step, users should quit the account for six months. This will result in the account being deleted automatically by Garena because of inactivity.
It is the only method of effectively deleting the Garena account.
Alternately, users can decide to reach out to Garena support and request to erase their history.
To make sure that your account is removed within six months, you must delete your account on all devices.
Also, ensure that nobody else can access the report.
If someone else has access to this account won’t be removed since the account will remain active.
That’s all there is to know about closing a Garena account forever.