Pokemon Legends Arceus allows you to let Pokemon out in large numbers out of the grasslands.
This is an essential feature when you catch many Pokemon as you do your research.
However, it’s not the only thing; mass-releasing Pokemon is necessary to gain Grit items.
This guide will look at how you can massively release Pokemon to unlock Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to unlock the game.
How do you mass release Pokemon within Legends Arceus?
- Visit Jubilife Village. Jubilife Village.
- Then, walk over to the grass and speak to the NPC known as Marie outside.
- She will guide you through the Pokemon that you will see at your party as well as your pastures.
- Press the button that reads “Release Multiple”.
- Next, then press next, press the “A” next to each Pokemon you want to unleash to begin selecting them.
- After you’ve selected your Pokemon, press the”X” button to let them go.
- It will then ask, “Do you wish to release the Pokemon you’ve selected?” The game will then provide two options: Yes and No.
- Choose “Yes”.
If you follow the steps above, you’ll release all your selected Pokemon, after which they’ll return to nature.
Be aware of releasing Pokemon in large quantities; they will leave grit items behind for you.
How do you unlock your ability to Mass Release Pokemon?
For unlocking mass releases, you need to take a pokemon to have filled up some pastures.
Try filling around five fields to open.
If you continue filling them, the NPC located outside your range at Jubilife Village Marie will tell you that you’ve been catching several Pokemon and filling up the pastures.
Here you can get the capability to release in mass quantities Pokemon.
It covers all you must know about massively released Pokemon to the public in Pokemon Legends Arceus, as well as how you can get the game.