Make Spells Stronger in Elden Ring: Are you a good Wizard, my fellow Tarnished? This game has a lot of different kinds of magic spells that you can use in it. Faith is needed for the Incantations, but intelligence points are needed for Sorcery.
As you work on a build, you might notice that you need to do more damage to your foes. But unlike other RPGs, you can’t just improve the incantations or sorcery to make them more powerful.
Those are our tips for making the spells in Elden Ring more powerful, so here they are:
How to Make Incantation Spells Stronger in Elden Ring
- To make the incantations more powerful, enhance the Sacred Seal you have fitted.
- Additionally, you can utilize other Seals of Sacred to get various buffs and boosts.
- There are certain kinds of incantations that are specific to certain groups that are specific to particular groups. These different sacred seals provide a boost to specific groups.
- For instance, using the Dragon Communion Seal will enhance all Dragon Communion incantations by 15%.
The following are all kinds of Sacred Seals and kinds of incantations they enhance:
- Golden Order Seal This Seal can increase the effectiveness of Golden Order incantations by 10 percent.
- Gravel Stone Seal It is possible to equip this seal to improve to increase the Dragon Cult Incantations by 15 percent.
- Giant’s Seal This seal will increase fire monk and Fire Giant incantations by 15%. Fire Giant and Fire Monk incantations by 15 percent.
- Godslayer’s Seal If you’re a user of The Godslayer spells and seal, this one can provide a boost of 10 percent.
- Clawmark Seal: This seal could give an extra boost to bestial incantation by 10 percent.
- Frenzied Flame Seal, The use of this seal could increase the effectiveness of frenzy Flame spells by 20 percent.
- Additionally, you can use Stones of Smithing to enhance various Sacred Seals and boost the damage of spells.
Alongside these Sacred Seals, objects can make magical spells more powerful.
How to Make Magic Spells Stronger in Elden Ring
Here are a few of the items that can be upgraded to enhance your spells of Magic:
Primal Glintstone Blade
- This is an occult talisman that can lower the focus point (FP) cost for spells and incantations.
- Primal Glintstone Blade consumes health by 15% and decreases the cost of FP by 25%.
- This talisman can be found inside a chest in the stargazer’s ruins within the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- Magic will seal the entrance; call your Jellyfish spirit in the form of ashes to open the gate.
- This form of Magic creates a zone that increases the damage that Magic can cause.
- It is among the Glinstone magicks that increase the magical strength of people in that zone.
- This sorcery can be used when playing multiplayer to provide buffs to your friends.
- It is possible to find Terra Magicus at the Academy Cyrstal Cave, located just West of Raya Lucaria Academy.
Magic Shrouding Cracked Tear
- It is a kind of Crystal Tears that can mix into the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
- If you use this, it can boost your magical spells and attacks by 20 percent.
- It is obtained by beating The Erdtree Avatar located beneath the Minor Erdtree in the northeast of Liurnia.
- Once you’ve purchased it, you can rest in the Site of Grace to mix Magic Shrouding broken tears onto Flask of Wonderful Physick.
Azur’s Glintstone Crown
- This kind of Helm increases the damage that Magic can cause to all Azur’s spells.
- It also consumes 15% of the cost of all magical spells.
- You can obtain Azur’s Glinstone Crown after completing the questline for Sorceress Sellen.
- After you’ve completed the entire questline, walk and visit the Primeval Sorcerer Azur and find him the body of Azur.
- It is a kind of Talisman that increases the damage of Magic to an 8% level.
- It is possible to stack it with the Grave-school Talisman to increase its damage.
- The Talisman has located on the top of the Albinauric Rise to the east of the Consecrated Snowfield inside the treasure chest.