Get the Jar Cannon in Elden Ring: There are many kinds of equipment and weapons that you can utilize in the Elden Ring. Jar Cannon is among the Ballistae that are best suited for long-range battles.
It is a weapon that can unleash powerful bolts at your adversaries. The damage is not just to the targets but also breaks their defenses. This is why we have a guide for acquiring the Jar Cannon in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Jar Cannon in Elden Ring
The Jar Cannon by winning against Queen Margot in Volcano Cave. Take these actions to obtain it:
- Go towards Mount Gelmir, located north of Liurnia of Lakes and the west on the Altus Plateau.
- You can choose to use to access the grand Lift in Dectus or walk through to the Ruin-Strewn-Prercpice to get there.
- If you travel through the former, you may meet a boss you can choose to fight, Magma Wyrm.
- When you arrive at Mount Gelmir campsite Mount Gelmir campsite, head towards direction West towards the west as you climb up the ladders.
- When you turn left, you’ll see ladders that guide you upwards. Once you have climbed these ladders until they reach the summit, you can climb the ladders once more.
- When you are at the high, then head towards the direction of north. in the direction of north. However, make sure that you aren’t missing the Cave to the left.
- It is located in the Volcano Cave is situated to the left of the area that can easily be not noticed.
- You can take a break and protect your place in The Volcano Cave Site of Grace near the entrance. There are a variety of human-like adversaries as you move through.
- When you enter the cave, make a right and continue.
- You’ll encounter a demi-human Chieftain who is guarding the Fog entrance. You can ignore it and continue to the Boss room.
- Human-like Demi-Creature queen Margot is waiting to take on you when you enter the room.
- After you defeat her, she’ll be able to drop the Runes 11,000 and The Jar Cannon Ballista.
How do I Utilize the Jar Cannon?
- It is possible to use any of the Greatbolts to use this weapon. It weighs more than 15.0 and uses 23 Strength and 12 Dexterity.
- Jar Cannon comes with the default skill that allows him to kick at enemies with a specific aim.
- It can cause as many as 672 physical injuries after being upgraded from +10.
- It can be used against many foes and is efficient in long-ranged battles.
- However, due to its weight and speed of reloading, it is dangerous to employ it in close-range combat.
- It is impossible to enchant it with magic or increase it by using consumables.
- Although you can’t use it in the Ashes of War, you can enhance it with the blue smithing stones.
This is how you can obtain the Jar Cannon in Elden Ring. If you enjoyed this article, check out our other guides.