Join Medallions in Elden Ring: Medallions are among the most crucial elements in the Elden ring. Why? Because they unlock many secret locations and permit players to travel quickly to other places.
They can be obtained through completing questlines or by exploring the Lands Between. But, having medallions will not be enough to speed up travel.
You must gather each of the components of medallions to activate them. What is the best way to start them?
Don’t worry; here’s our guide to show you how to join the medallions of Elden Ring.
How to join medallions in the Elden Ring?
There are two halves of each of the Dectus and the Haligtree Secret medallions. You must collect each of the left and right half in it at a place for them to join.
You can then create a secret pathway or location when you have joined them together. Below are the steps to join and activate the Dectus Medallion:
How to join Dectus Medallion?
- The first step is to acquire both halves of the Dectus medallion. You can find the left Dectus medallion from Fort Haight. Fort Haight is located southwest of the Limgrave.
- The fort is a small dungeon; therefore, you are likely to confronted by enemies. The left entrance is situated at the castle’s highest point inside the treasure chest.
- To get the proper medallion, We must go for Forth Faroth, located in Dragonbarrow.
- It is situated to the northeast of the Caelid region.
- When you are inside the fort, make a straight turn until you come across the fort’s staircase.
- Go up on the ladder, then open the chest of treasure for the second portion.
- Once we’ve got both of the two halves, we will head towards the Grand Lift of Dectus. Go up the stairs and climb on the circular platform to lift the medallion.
- You’ll gain access to The Altus plateau by joining the Dectus medallion.
How to join Haligtree Secret Medallion in Elden Ring?
- To get the first left portion of the Haligtree medallion, you’ll need to travel towards Castle Sol, situated in the northeast in the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- When you arrive, you will be confronted and fight the commander Niall. There is the Left Haligtree hidden medallion at the top of the roof of Castle Sol.
- The second part is necessary to go towards Albinaurics, the Albinaurics Village. Albinaurics are situated inside the Liurnia of Lakes.
- While travelling through the swamps and marshes, there is the underground cave by the coastline. It is necessary to hit with a pot hidden as an Albinauric known as Albus.
- He will present you with the Haligtree secret Haligtree medallion whenever you strike him twice or once.
- After obtaining both halves, go through your destination, the Great Lift in Rold.
- After you’ve arrived at the exact location, climb the stairs and walk around the circle. There is an opportunity to open two different routes.
- If you lift the medallion, it unlocks an access point to Mountaintop of Giants. However, if you lift that secret medallion and open the way to the Consecrated Snowfield.
This concludes our guide on how to join medallions within the Elden Ring. Don’t forget to read our other guides if you enjoyed this article.