Today, everyone loves to watch Live movies, TV shows, stand-up comedy, web series, etc. Nowadays, it becomes easy to stream any of them after introducing the streaming platforms. In past few tears Streaming apps become more popular across the globe, as it is the best replacement for TV cable. Also, they provide the best content at the lowest cost. Nowadays, internet providers also providing a cheap internet connection which makes it easier to enjoy these services. So today we will talk about one such app which is a favorite for streaming that is Netflix. And discuss how to install Netflix on firestick.
Netflix is one of the most popular subscription-based media streaming services among this category. If you are an online streaming lover, then you would have heard at least once about the best streaming service of all time that is Netflix. The platform supports various commonly used devices such as mobile, PC, smart TV, and Firestick. We will focus only on Firestick that how it works, and how to install it on Firestick. It supports over 200+ countries now, so no need to use any VPN service to stream any content. You can enjoy it anywhere around the world. If you were a Firestick user then you’ll also learn how to install Netflix on Firestick. There are only a few steps to install it. So let’s begin.
What is Netflix?
There are so many streaming services available on the internet, but only for the quality content and unique web series the best one tends to stand out from the crowd, and Netflix is one of them. Netflix is a cross-platform service that works on servers, so you are free to start watching your favorite episode on mobile, PC, Laptop, Smart TV, and Firestick. You don’t rely on the app only. You can watch it on a web browser also where you left off. As we already told that Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service. You need to pay minimal fees and have to enjoy the service.
Features of Netflix
Netflix has many features which make it different from others. We will list out some of the great features of Netflix. Here are they.
- Netflix works on a month-to-month subscription, so no need to invest for a long time.
- One trial is best to test out the features and content of Netflix. Later decide whether it’s fit for you or not.
- It has an ever-growing collection of movies, shows, documentaries, series, Netflix originals, and many more.
- It’s an ad-free streaming service, so no need to pay extra cost for an ad-free experience.
- It supports many languages keeping user’s preferences in mind.
How to install Netflix on Firestick?
You can download and install Netflix on Firestick using Amazon App Store. In this section, we will see how to install Netflix on Firestick using Amazon App Store. Here is how to do it:-
1. Boot up the Firestick home screen and navigate to the Search icon or magnifying lens icon.
2. Now type the Netflix on the search bar.
3. On the search result, select the Netflix app in the Apps and Games
4. Select the Get/Download option on the next screen.
5. Wait to finish it downloading.
How to sideload the Netflix app on Firestick?
If for, some reason, you cannot install Netflix from the app store. You will have other options to sideload it. In this section, we will learn how to sideload the app on Firestick. You only have to make some manual changes to the Firestick settings. Here is how to do it:-
Enable Unknown Sources:-
- Boot up your Firestick and navigate to the Settings.
- Now select the Device/My Fire TV
- Then go to the Developers
- Now select ADB Debugging.
- In that, turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
Install the Downloader app:-
- Boot up the Firestick home screen and navigate to the Search or Magnifying lens icon.
- Now type Downloader on the Search bar.
- On the result page, select the Downloader app.
- On the next screen, select the Get
- Wait to finish it downloading.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the below steps to sideload the Netflix app.
- Launch the Downloader app that you installed previously.
- On the search bar, paste the given link and select the Go button to load the URL. (https://bit.ly/33uN2Ax)
- Follow the given instruction to download the APK file of Netflix.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Netflix app on your Firestick.
How to setup Netflix on Firestick?
After installing Netflix on Firestick by following any one of the above guides, you can setup Netflix for later processes. To set up Netflix on Firestick, you need to have a Netflix account. In this section, we will see how to create a Netflix account. How to start using a free trial? And a basic overview of the Netflix app.
Create an account: Unfortunately, you cannot create a Netflix account using the app. Visit the Netflix official website (https://www.netflix.com) on a mobile browser or PC. After vising the Netflix site, follow the below steps to create an account.
1. On the next screen, enter your email address and click on the Get Started button.
2. On the next screen, click Continue.
3. It will ask you to create your Netflix account password. Enter the password in the Add a password.
4. In step 2, select your plan. Click on the See the Plans.
5. It will show you four categories of plans that are mobile, basic, standard, and premium.
6. We will recommend you start with a basic plan which supports 1080p picture quality.
7. Now enter all your payment details. No worry, it will not charge a single penny until the next month.
8. After successfully verified the payment, click on the Finish.
Now we have successfully created our Netflix account, let’s start to Sign in on Netflix for Firestick.
- Launch the Netflix app from the Apps section. You don’t find where the Netflix app was installed, press and hold the Home key on the Firestick remote to open the shortcut menu and select Apps.
- On the Netflix home screen, click on the Sign In button.
- Now enter the email and password that we registered previously.
- After successful login, you can enjoy your favorite content on Netflix.
The combination of Netflix and firestick is Perfect in itself. And many users are asking for the integration of both platforms. The steps are pretty easy and I think you were familiar with it if ever link other streaming platforms with firesticks like Hulu, Vudu, and Directv. So this proper guide about how to install the Netflix app on Firestick. We covered both installing the app from the Amazon app store and sideloading the Netflix app. We also discussed how to setup Netflix on Firestick. If you have any remaining questions we have covered in the FAQs. So read them also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I am facing Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service.
Ans – This error can cause due to slow internet connectivity. To check the internet speed on Firestick, download the Internet Speed Test App and run a speed test. If the internet connection is good, try to clear the data and cache. It can solve this error.
Q. Can I change my plan from Basic to Premium from my current account?
Ans – Yes, of course, Netflix allows users to upgrade their account anytime from Basic or Standard to Premium instead of creating a new one.
Q. I cannot Sign Out Netflix on Firestick?
Ans – Netflix doesn’t allow users to Sign out option for the Firestick users. But you can still log out from the Netflix on Firestick app by clearing the data. It will remove all the accounts, settings, and other things that reside on the Netflix app.
Q. Is there any way to set a resolution to 4K or 1080p?
Ans – No, there is no way to set a resolution by yourself on Netflix, whether on Firestick or Android, iPhone, PC, etc. Netflix automatically plays a video in a resolution depending on your internet connection.
So this is all about how to install the Netflix app on Firestick. We covered both installing the app from the Amazon app store and sideloading the Netflix app. We also discussed how to setup Netflix on Firestick. The remaining questions we covered in the FAQs.