Jonathan’s Voice Pack: Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) update 1.8 has added new features like Spiderman shooting on the web, brand new maps, and well-known voice packs from content creators.
Since Krafton posted a post on Instagram that showcases Kaztro Snax’s, Kaztro’s, and Jonathan’s voice pack, many fans are trying to figure out how to add Jonathan’s voice pack in BGMI.
If you are also looking to install Snax Kaztro and Jonathan’s voice pack for Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), then you need not look any further because we’ve got you covered.
Installing Jonathan’s Voice Pack in BGMI
Installing Jonathan’s “Play as Your Hero’ vocal pack into BGMI. If you’re not familiar with the procedure, then follow the instructions below:
- Start BGMI on your mobile and then go to the game’s in-game store.
- Keep scrolling down to find Jonathan’s vocal pack.
- To access his voice pack on BGMI, it is necessary to shell out 250 UC to buy it.
- After purchasing, go to the game’s in-game mail.
- Claim the voice pack purchased.
- After that, open inventory and click on the option to download audio files.
- In this case, you’ll need to choose Jonathan’s pack and drag all the audio messages into the available list during the game.
- Start a game and verify whether it’s functioning or not.
- That’s it.
Interestingly, the creators of BGMI have currently launched only an initial version of the voice packs.
The base version will only allow users to listen to English voice messages.
When the legendary voice pack created by Jonathan or any other creators is available, users can hear Hindi audio messages.
Krafton could have released a video featuring Jonathan, Kaztro, and Snax together; however, they’ve not yet released Kaztro and Snax’s voice-packs in BGMI.
Snax confirmed that his voice pack for BGMI will be released shortly in a live stream that was recently broadcast.
That’s all you have to be aware of when installing Kaztro, Snax, and Jonathan’s voice-packs in BGMI.