Get a Lightsaber in Fortnite: Until May 17, 2022, Epic Games will bring back Star Wars content to the game, which is called Fortnite. There will be lightsabers on the battle royale island to celebrate May the 4th, all about Star Wars. There will also be new Star Wars-themed quests, Stormtroopers, and more.
Fortnite players who want to complete the May 4th quests and enjoy the game’s extra content should first get their hands on a Lightsaber. Each colour of the Lightsaber is named after a character from Star Wars.
- Luke Skywalker’s Lightsaber – Green
- Kylo Ren’s Lightsaber – Red
- Mace Windu’s Lightsaber – Purple
- Obi-Wan’s Lightsaber – Blue
How to Get a Lightsaber in Fortnite
Lightsabers can be found in Season 2 of Fortnite as Floor Loot and in open chests. If you want to have the best chance of finding one, look in places where there is a lot of loot, like the named places. You’ll be able to tell each type of Lightsaber apart because each one has a yellow glow around it.
How do you use a lightsaber in Fortnite?
The Lightsaber will take up a slot in the player’s inventory when they pick it up. This is the same for other weapons. Use the right trigger to pull off a powerful melee combo and the left trigger to defend yourself against a strong attack. While blocking with the saber, most of the damage from shots coming right at you will be wiped out. However, don’t expect it to protect you from attacks from the sides or the back.
Fortnite May the 4th Star Wars Quests
As soon as Fortnite players get a Lightsaber, they can use it to finish some May 4th tasks quickly. The first thing to do is find some people to fight with. Then, with the Lightsaber, block ten hits. Keep your Lightsaber in your hand while you’re through a storm phase, and you can check that off the list.
In the same way as the other quests, players can get the E-11 Blaster Rifle by trading their Gold Bars at a checkpoint near the map. It can also be found in chests and on the ground. One of the Stormtroopers can help you take on a bounty. When you finish the bounty, you’ll also be done with another quest.
- Destroy Opponents within 30 meters by using E-11 Blaster Rifle E-11 Blaster Rifle
- Complete a bounty given by a Stormtrooper
- Use a vehicle to drive that is parked at Chonker’s Speedway or Logjam Lumberyard to a Stormtrooper Checkpoint
- You will land at a Stormtrooper Checkpoint, then place in the top 25
- Block hits with the Lightsaber
- Survive an avalanche while wearing the Lightsaber
Fortnite HTML0 is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.