Get Icerind Hatchet in Elden Ring: Have you heard of the Hoarfrost Stomp skill in Elden Ring? It’s a skill in the game. It’s a skill that makes your time in Lands Between go faster.
A weapon called Icerind Hatchet already has this skill. You can get this skill and then apply it to a weapon. It is one of the best Axes you can use to do a lot of damage to your enemies with frost.
This weapon’s high attributes and stats made it look like it’s a fracture or glitch to some people who played Soul. The Icerind Hatchet can be found in the Elden Ring.
This is our guide to where you can get one in the game.
Where to Get the Icerind Hatchet in Elden Ring?
- Head over to the Temple Quarter located in the Liurnia of Lakes.
- It is to the southwest of the Raya Lucaria Academy and southeast of the Temple Quarter, site of Grace.
- You can encounter some Albinaurics as you proceed your way through the body of water.
- It would help to look for a small tower-like building in complete ruins.
- Find a treasure chest. To get the Icerind Hatchet, open the treasure chest.
- It is a weapon that can hurt people with frost damage.
- You can use this hatchet to fight against some bosses that can be hit by frost.
- It takes 10 FP and needs to have at least 11 strength and 16 dexterity attributes.
- Although you cannot apply any Ashes of War to this hatchet, it has a default skill of Hoarfrost Stomp.
- For more buffs, you can upgrade this weapon using Somber Smithing stones.
- Upgrades aren’t the only way to make it better. You can also add consumables and magic to make it more powerful.
That’s all on about where to get Icerind Hatchet in Elden Ring.