Remove Ashes of War in Elden Ring: While there are a lot of weapons you can use, Elden Ring has added a new game mechanic. Make your weapons even better by adding skills from Ashes of War.
If you have a lot of skills and abilities, it can either add to or improve them a lot. The Golden Slam hurts your opponents, and Thunderbolts pierce through them and hurt them.
They can also be added to different weapons, making people wonder if they can change or remove them from a weapon.
Remove them from a weapon or shield: So, this is our guide on how to get rid of Ashes of War in Elden Ring.
How to Remove Ashes of War in Elden Ring?
There are many ways to get rid of Ashes of War from your weapon and shields.
If you want to get rid of Ashes of War from your shields, you need to go to the Knight Bernahl. They both use the same method.
How to remove Ashes of War from Weapons?
Remove Ashes of War from any weapons by following these steps:
- Visit one of the Sites of Grace.
- Then, choose “Ashes of War.”
- Click on the weapon you have used, Ashes of War on.
- Choose the Undo Unenchantment option to get rid of its effects.
After removing the Ashes of War from your weapon, its stats will return to their previous or original stats.
Find out how to remove Ashes of War from shields in Elden Ring. by reading to the end.
How to Remove Ashes of War from Shields?
- The Knight Bernahl is at the Warmaster’s Shack in the middle of Stormhill.
- Select the “Learn skills” button.
- You can buy the Ashes of War for 600 Runes.
- Now, go to a Place of Grace.
- Ashes of War is on the list. Click on the shield you want to remove the Ashes of War.
- Select Ashes of War: No skill.
- You can click on the Standard affinity to get rid of its effects and change the shield back to how it was before you clicked on it.
That’s all you need to know about getting rid of Ashes of War in Elden Ring. You might also Check our other guides.