Preserving Boluses in Elden Ring: Before going into the Lake of Rot, people often try to get Preserving Boluses in Elden Ring near the city. Because it is a thing that can only be used once.
Since many players can use this in these situations or against enemies who use scarlet rot building attacks, it can benefit many people.
Let’s look at where to find Preserving Boluses and where they are in Elden Ring in this guide. We’ll also learn how to use them.
Where to Find Preserving Boluses in Elden Ring?
You can locate Preserving Boluses in these places.
- The Shack from the rotating. The closest site of grace to it is Rotview Balcony in Caelid.
- Siofra River Well
- Leyndell Royal Capital
Thank you, Fextralife, for these places.
The places above are just a few places where you can get this item. There are many more places to get it. If you need more, then learn to make them.
How to Get more Preserving Boluses
- You can purchase 3 of them by the Nomadic Merchant located within Caelid.
- Then, the most effective method to obtain the most out of Boluses is by creating them. They are perfect because the items needed for them will be available after you use any place of grace. The following resources are required to make conserving Boluses.
- Armorer’s Cookbook 6: You need this cookbook to begin making. It’s essential because you won’t be able to make the item without it, even if you have the materials. Here are the components that you will require.
- Sacramental Bud 1 (You can find it near where the Church of the Plague site of grace)
- Crystal Cave Moss: x1 (You can find it near the Academy Crystal Cave)
- Dewkissed Herba 2 (You can purchase it from Siofra River)
Use Preserving Boluses in the Elden Ring
It can be used in this game to get rid of Scarlet Rot. For a short time, it also stops its buildup. Scarlet Rot can build up in places like the Lake of Rot, so you might want to keep these around.