Liurnia of Lakes in Elden Ring: While Elden Ring has become one of the best games of this decade, many things made it happen. That world-building is on another level. With so many new places to find, Liurnia of Lakes is almost as big as Limgrave.
You’ll meet many people, bosses, and hidden areas as you go through this area. There are also a lot of dungeons in the Liurnia region that give you valuable rewards and help you improve your skills.
Those are all the things you can do in Liurnia of Lakes in the Elden Ring. This is our guide to them.
What to do in Liurnia of Lakes in Elden Ring?
Before we start, we must know how large the region is. Liurnia can be divided into three main areas, and these include:
- East Liurnia
- West Liurnia
- North Liurnia
There are two regions comprised in the Liurnia of Lakes. These include:
- Three Sisters
- Moonlight Altar
While exploring these areas, look out for the following vital places, NPCs, Bosses, NPCs and weapons, and items and enchantments.
Important Locations in Liurnia
A few of the most important places that are located in Liurnia are listed below:
- Artist’s Shack
- Black Knife Catacombs
- Caria Manor
- Chapel of Anticipation
- Church of Vows
- Church of Inhibition
- Divine Tower of Liurnia
- Grand Lift of Dectus
- Ranni’s Rise
- Raya Lucaria Academy
- Ringleader’s Evergaol
- Rose Church
- The Four Belfries
- Uhl Palace Ruins
Essential Types of Equipment in Liurnia of Lakes
The locations above have a variety of kinds of equipment and other items scattered throughout.
They include crafting supplies and consumables, weapons or incantation magic spells.
Below are a few of the essential items you can pick up while in Liurnia:
- Dragon Heart
- Erdleaf Flower
- Golden Runes
- Sanctuary Stone
- Warming Stone
- Cerulean Crystal Tear
- Dexterity-knot Crystal Tear
- Smithing Stone
- Somber Smithing Stone
- Black Knife Tiche
- Cerulean Crystal Tear
- Festering Bloody Finger
- Furlcalling Finger Remedy
- Haligtree Secret Medallion (Right)
- Larval Tear
- Prattling Pate “Wonderful”
- Rya’s Necklace
Here are a few tools as well as incantations you can find in Liurnia:
- Carian Greatsword
- Cerulean Amber Medallion
- Dark Moon Greatsword
- Great blade Phalanx
- Icerind Hatchet
- Magic Glintblade
- Magma Wyrm’s Scalesword
- Raya Lucaria Soldier Ashes
- Wraith Calling Bell
Important NPCs in Liurnia of Lakes
There are a variety of NPCs who will assign various quests to you. While some NPCs are not required, others assist you in completing an important story.
Below are a few essential NPCs and merchants you could meet:
- Varre the White-Faced Varre: After your mockery over being unmaiden-free at Limgrave you will encounter this NPC with a white face at the entryway of Rose Church. However, Varre does not stop at his snarky comments about maidens Varre will also help you advance across to the Lands Between.
- Boc, also known as the Seamster. If you meet this NPC, he’ll be a monkey disguised as a tree. After talking to him and continuing through the quest, you’ll discover that he would like to be revived. It’s an intriguing quest with a compelling story. When you help him out, he’ll change your clothes for free.
The title suggests it’s an actual and talking Jar. You can find him in the Jarburg, located on the south-facing cliff to the south of Carian Study Hall.
- Ranni, the Witch The HTML0 NPC is your best shot; you’ll have to shut down Varre The Whitefaced. Why? Because one of the final stages of her questline is placing a ring around her finger. The location is Ranni’s Rise within the Three Sisters sub-region.
- Patches, you will meet him for the first time in the Murkwater Cave to the north of Liurnia. If you unlock a treasure chest, the king will begin to fight against you. Read our guide on whether you should take out Patches and if you should not before you take him down.
- Rya: Rya is a scout. She can be found under the Birdseye Telescope located north of Laskyar ruin. She is also the NPC that will offer your an invitation to Volcano Manor. Alongside the invitation, she also has a questline once you have exhausted all of your conversations with her.
- The Nomadic Merchant, The best place to find him is by the campfire in the northwest area of Irith. Church of Irith.
All Bosses in Liurnia Elden Ring
Here are some of the essential bosses and NPC intruders you might encounter.
- Alecto, Black Knife Ringleader
- Black Knife Assassin
- Bols, Carian Knight
- Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella
- Glintstone Dragon Adula
- Glintstone Dragon Smarag
- Godskin Noble
- Magma Wyrm Makar
- Onyx Lord/Alabaster Lord
- Red Wolf of Radagon
- Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon
- Royal Knight Loretta
While bosses like these are non-negotiable, they could also drop several rewards like weapons and ashes of a war armor set and essential items.