Bloodflame Blade In Elden Ring: You can use numerous spells and incantations during your adventure through the Elden Ring. Every incantation has a distinct effect on their status. Bloodflame blade is one of the spell incantations that afflict your adversaries with blood loss.
Even after addressing the injuries, you’ll find that the health bars of your enemies will continue to diminish. It’s a very deadly incantation spell that can use against bosses.
So, here’s our guide on where to get and use the Bloodflame blade in Elden Ring.
Where to Get the Bloodflame Blade?
- Go to Rose Church, located close to The Liurnia of Lakes.
- There are numerous Albinauric adversaries in the area.
- Once you are there, then head towards the west toward the Lake.
- Attach the Teardrop scarf and then destroy it to obtain a Bloodflame Blade.
- However, as not all Teardrop scarfs drop Bloodflame blade spells, be sure you strike the majority of them until you have the ability.
How to Use Bloodflame Blade in Elden Ring?
- Once you’ve completed your Bloodflame blade, you can head towards your Roundtable.
- Visit Enia the finger reader and purchase an Enia finger seal. Seal.
- Then, go to a site of grace close to your home.
- Select Memorize spell to activate the spell incantation.
- You can leave the website of Grace to go through this incantation.
- Make sure you have the Finger seal whenever you use the Bloodflame spell.
This is all about where to get and utilize blood flame blade in Elden Ring.