Horizon Forbidden West is where Aloy’s adventure continues.
If you’ve been playing Zero Dawn (which is recommended), then you’ll enjoy this game even more.
If you’re wondering how to ensure that you don’t lose progress, Here’s what you have to do.
What is the best way to Save your Game Manually in Horizon Forbidden West?
In the vast majority of games today, There’s the automated save function in Horizon Forbidden West that will perform the job for you.
If you’d prefer to keep your progress to ensure that you’re right after a critical portion, like the boss battle, you can follow the following steps.
- Find the campfire that you can find on the map, as indicated in the “fire and sticks” symbol. Stick and fire sign.
- Go to the spot and engage around the campfire.
- There are choices for Rapid Travel and Quick Save, and Manual Save.
- Choose either the Option to Manual Save (Square button of your PS controller) or Quick Save (Triangle button).
- Then select a save slot to keep track of your progress. That’s it. There are five save slots you can utilize.
- The players can use the various save slots for a variety of reasons. It is possible to re-play the boss fight and test another method or take an alternative option to the killing or saving of the character.
As we mentioned earlier, the speedy travel button is also connected to campfires.
Just be sure you’ve visited the area before. Once you have that, you’ll be able to travel there anytime later quickly.
If it’s grey, that means it’s locked yet.
That’s all about keeping your progression within Horizon Forbidden West.