Reset Angry NPCs and Remove Sins in Elden Rings: Elden Ring is an open-world game with many menacing foes. However, NPCs may or may not be hostile.
Until they attack you and become aggro, You might be locked out of a quest they were supposed to help you with.
How can you reset Elden Ring’s angry NPCs, so they don’t kill you?
How to reset angry NPCs in Elden Ring
You might have done it out of fun or because they called you maidenless. You don’t have to worry about it; just follow these steps to calm them down.
- You can find the Church of Vows in Liurnia of the Lakes, east region. To reach the Church of Vows immediately, you can use the Teleporter from the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
- After getting to the church, you will find a Giant Turtle priest who can give you some information about the game’s history.
- A statue will be located near this character, situated on a few steps.
- Use the button prompting Atone to interact with this statue.
- You will be asked if you would like to use Celestial Dew to obtain absolution. Select Yes.
- This will absolve you of your sins, including forgiving NPCs who attack you without reason.
- After you have seen the “Your sins have been forgiven” message, click OK and return to the NPC that you were aggro-ed. You can now talk to them, and they should stop being angry. You must follow this process if you hit them again.
This is how you Reset Angry NPCs and Remove Sins in Elden Rings.