Marry in Elden Ring: Are you planning to become a wife to take on The Lands Between? Many NPCs can make you think of being maidenless In Elden Ring. Melina is among the very first NPCs in the game who might suggest she could assume the role of a maiden.
However, Melina is not your maiden in order not to ruin the lore. When you look at the world setting and the intense storyline, do you think the game will allow you to become maidens? No! I’m not trying to portray white-faced Varre; however, for me, it doesn’t match the overall tone that the sport has.
Here’s our advice on whether you can get married in the Elden Ring or not.
Can you get married in the Elden Ring?
The answer to this question is You cannot get married in Elden Ring. However, you can choose to marry a particular NPC named Ranni, who is the witch. You can marry her if you complete Ranni’s questline and you trigger the specific ending. Below are the steps required to trigger that ending. Beware of upcoming spoilers.
- Then you will meet Ranni for the first time in the church in Elleh. She will be known by the title of Renna and ask you if you could summon an elk torrent. Then she will reward you with a Spirit Calling bell and Lone Wolf Ashes to continue your journey.
- If you can’t communicate or locate Ranni in The Church of Elleh, you can find her at the Liurnia of Lakes after you defeated the Royal Knight Loretta. This battle might not bring you Spirit calling bells, and Lone Wolf cremated.
- Go to The Ranni’s Rise situated at the Caria Manor for the next meeting. The place is located situated on the top level of the manor.
- Select not to give a reasonable answer when she inquires what brought you here.
- She acknowledges your presence and asks you to join her. The questline will be activated when you decide to join her.
It is impossible to quit Ranni’s Rise until you’ve spoken with 3 of her most trusted advisers. These comprise Blaidd, Iji, and the Preceptor Selvius in their astral form.
- After you’ve started her questline, move forward until you’ve defeated The Baleful Shadows.
- The reward is the Discarded Palace Key that can be used to open a treasure chest at Raya Lucaria Academy. The chest will be rewarded with the Dark Moon Ring.
- Lake of Rot Shoreside, the location of Grace to protect your place. It is essential to utilize the Dark Moon Ring to travel to the Lake of Rot. Once you’ve reached the lake, you can relax at Lake of Rot Shoreside.
- Begin your journey toward The Grand Cloister, located to the south of the Lake of Rot.
- You can find the human body of Ranni located in a small cave.
Get closer to her and engage with her so that you can put a bandon her finger of her.
- When she wears the ring, the physical body of the wearer will be completely free.
- She accepts you as Lord of her and suggests the possibility of having a second meeting.
- She’ll release the Dark Moon Greatsword item before disappearing in the air.
This is not the last time you’ll hear from or see her. It sounds like a marriage to you? But don’t fret, as you will get to meet her once more after you have completed this task.
When you have completed the game, there will be the opportunity to summon Ranni.
After summoning her, she will greet you as her your dear consort and tell you she is you are now in the Age of stars has arrived.