Lake Of Rot In Elden Ring: Elden Ring is a game that people who play for a long time are likely to know what Scarlet Rot is. When it builds up, it does damage. This is a type of Status effect that does this.
Once the build-up is full, it does more and faster damage than Poison. You can get the Scarlet Rot because the water is red as you pass through the Lake of Rot.
If you want to get to the other side of a lake-filled area, you’ll have to go across it. Our guide will show you how to get through the Lake of Rot in Elden Ring without getting stuck.
How to Get to Lake of Rot
- To get to The Lake of Rot, you must travel towards Ainsel River main. Ainsel River main.
- After crossing the Ainsel river, continue to follow the Ainsel river and turn in the southwest direction.
- There is a Nokstella Waterfall basin which is the location for Grace as you travel along the trek.
- There is an elevator that will take you to the Lake of Rot.
- Once you have entered the area, it is possible to take a rest and store your spot in Lake of Rot Shoreside. Lake of Rot Shoreside, Site of Grace.
- Nearby the location, you will find a Nomadic Merchant.
- This is the best opportunity to build up your resources.
- You can purchase conserving Boluses to treat this Scarlet Rot. It is priced at approximately 2.500 Runes.
- We suggest that you purchase various items, such as talismans and mantras, which can aid you in your journey.
- Make sure you make sure to stack a few of the Crimson Flask.
How to get through Lake of Rot in the Elden Ring
- If you dive into the Lake, Scarlet Rot’s growth is filling up.
- Please make sure you are on the structures above the lake to prevent it from overflowing.
- If you are in this area for a long time, it will be surrounded by numerous Basilisks that swim around the lakes.
- Beware of these creatures since their smoke could cause a death status effect.
- There are various broken structures on the pillar.
- If you step on them, it triggers and raises the landmasses in the vicinity.
- We must traverse the Rot lake until we get to the Grand Cloister.
- It can also trigger Scarlet Rot; it is possible to utilize the Preserving boluses and Crimson tears to help.
- Once you have reached the gate, make a turn left to come across the Red waterfall flowing downwards.
- The stairs can be taken down to reach The Grand Cloister, Site of Grace.