I was frustrated when I realized that I can’t earn Minecoins in Minecraft but can only purchase them with real money. So, I went on to search for real ways to get free Minecoins as I really wanted to buy some crates in Mineplex. After some research, I have found multiple genuine and legal ways to do that. If you want to know about them, this post is going to be a treat for you.
Here, I will explain how to get free Minecoins using genuine ways. I’ll share all the working methods with you. Additionally, I’ll explain the reality of Free Minecoins Generators that are merely scammers.
What are Minecoins in Minecraft?
Minecraft is an ever-popular sandbox MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). This game is widely popular in every corner of the world as it can be played on all the mainstream devices like PC, Mobile, Consoles, etc. There are so many things you can do in Minecraft. However, some of them require you to spend the in-game currencies.
Minecoins are an in-game currency in Minecraft. You can use them to buy Skins, Texture Packs, Worlds, Crates, and many more things from the Minecraft Marketplace. You can’t earn Minecoins by completing different in-game tasks like other resources. But, you’ll have to purchase them using your hard-earned real money.
So, it is essential to know about the ways that can help you get free Minecoins. Or else, the people who can’t afford to spend real money on the game feel left out.
How to Get Free Minecoins in Minecraft?
Minecoins are very useful in Minecraft but they can only be bought with real money. And, not everyone is able to buy them. That’s why I have found out some working ways to get them for free. You can use these methods to get free Minecoins in the game and spend them in any way you want.
Method-1: Use Google Opinion Rewards
If you play Minecraft on your Android smartphone, you can use Google Opinion Rewards to get some Minecoins for free. I will tell you how. Follow these steps.
- Step-1: Download and install the Google Opinion Rewards app on your smartphone.
- Step-2: Launch the app and complete the registration process.
- Step-3: Now complete the surveys that you have in the app.
- Step-4: Once you get enough credits, use it to buy Minecoins in Minecraft.
That’s it. This method might be a bit slow but it is an easy and simple way to get free rewards.
Method-2: Get Minecoins with PointsPrizes
PointsPrizes is a trusted points-earning website where you have complete various tasks to earn points. Later, you can use these points to redeem gift vouchers of your choice. You can use PointsPrizes to get free Minecoins easily. Follow these simple steps to know what you have to do.
- Step-1: Open a browser on your PC or mobile and visit PointsPrizes.
- Step-2: Sign up for an account if you don’t have one already. If you have an existing account, log in with your credentials.
- Step-3: Start completing the available offers and tasks like submitting your email address for a company’s newsletter or filling out a survey. Complete as many tasks as you can. The majority of them are very simple.
- Step-4: Once you earn enough points, redeem them for Google Play codes or iTunes codes.
- Step-5: Finally, use them to purchase Minecoins in Minecraft.
Method-3: Win Minecoins in Giveaways & Contests
A lot of YouTubers, Content Creators, and Influencers such as Mighty MeerHut, AwesomeDudeMC, GGMc, etc keep organizing giveaways where you can participate to win free Minecoins. However, it’ll take extremely high levels of luck to actually win the giveaways as thousands of other users like you will also participate in them. So, you should participate in as many giveaways as you.
There are also some websites like Giveee.com who organizes Minecoins giveaways. They currently have an active one going. You can participate in them and hope to be lucky. You should also follow the Minecraft community groups and social handles to know about the on-going contests. You can participate in them and show your skills to win free Minecraft coins.
Method-4: Use PocketFlip App (For Android)
If you are an Android mobile player, then you have another free gift voucher app, PocketFlip, that can help you get Minecoins for free. Follow these steps to know what you have to do.
- Step-1: Download and install the PocketFlip app on your smartphone.
- Step-2: Register for an account in the app by using your email. If you already have an account, then log in with it.
- Step-3: Now start completing the simples tasks available in the app to earn coins. Complete as many tasks as you can to earn more coins.
- Step-4: Next, use the coins to redeem Google Play codes or iTunes codes.
- Step-5: Finally, use them to buy Minecoins in Minecraft.
That’s it. You will also get a 100 coins discount on your first gift card redemption in the PocketFlip app.
Method-5 Ask for Minecoins as Your Gift
If you are really desperate to get Minecoins, then you can ask them as your gift from your parents, friends, or relatives whenever there is an occasion like your birthday, Christmas, or New Year. You can tell them beforehand that you want Minecoins as a gift.
Then, they can gift you Minecoins in the form of Minecoin packs that you can redeem to your Minecraft account.
Are Online Minecoins Generators on the Web Legit?
When you go looking for some free Minecoins on Google or any other search engine, the first results that pop up on your screen will be Minecoins Generators claiming to give you abnormally high values of Minecoins. The offers they make seem so tempting that innocent people fall for them very easily.
But, the truth is that all of these Minecraft Generators are merely a scam. They are going to do nothing but fraud you. They will never give you anything. You will be asked to complete tasks for them in the name of ‘Human Verification.’ Some of them may even steal your personal information. So, always stay away from such fake generators and never fall for them.
Minecoins are essential but expensive. Not everyone can afford them. So, here are the best methods to get free Minecoins in Minecraft that you can use. If you know about some more methods, don’t forget to tell us about them in the comments.
That’s all for this post. I hope you find it helpful.