Get more runes In Elden Ring: It’s essential to have talismans in Elden Ring because they will help you fight off enemies. You can get more max to equip load, charge attacks, poise, minor damage from critical hits, less FP used by skills, etc.
There are also a lot of things you can use on your trip. The Golden Scarab and the Gold-Picked Fowl Foot are two items many people are looking for in the Elden Ring that give you more Runes. You can get them here.
How to Increase Elden Ring Rune Gain?
Let’s look at the Talisman you need to get for this.
The Talisman for More Runes can be found at this place.
- The Talisman that gives you about 20% more Rune gain from defeated foes is in the Abandoned Cave, and it is there.
- You have to go into Caelid, specifically Dragonbarrow, to get there to get to this place. There is a fast way to get to the Smoldering Wall site of grace and head east. Seeing trees means you’re on the right path. Now, the only thing left to do is cross the tree and get into the Abandoned Cave.
- Beat the two Cleanrot Knight bosses in this area, and you should get this as a drop after you do so. Here’s a complete guide that you can follow to get this item.
- As a Talisman, always wear the Golden Scarab. This way, you can use it whenever you need to.
Get the Consumable to get more Rune Gain.
- When a player wants to make this Talisman do more, they can get the Gold-Picked Fowl Foot, which is a consumable that makes it easier to get Runes for a short time. This lasts for about 3 minutes. Runes become 30% more powerful after being used.
- Fortunately, there are a lot of places where you can get the Gold-Picked Fowl Foot, like West Limgrave, Stormveil Castle, and Sealed Tunnel. You can also buy it from Patches to make things move faster, but you don’t have to.
- If you like to make things, you need the Missionary’s Cookbook , 3 Rowa Fruits, 1 Four-Toed Fowl Foot, and 1 Gold Firefly to make this item.
- Everywhere in the Lands Between, there are Rowa Fruits.
- When you hunt down birds, you can get the Four-Toed Fowl Foot.
- To find the Gold Firefly, you should go to a Minor Erdtree and look for water bodies near it. Find it there.