Could Not Verify PS Plus Error Fix in Elden Ring: In the most recent v1.03 version of Elden Ring, things were altered and changed to improve the game experience. The patch improved some weapons’ abilities, fixed numerous bugs, and added new elements to the game.
However, with the latest v1.03.2 update, players cannot log into the game and view their progress. If you’ve been playing in the mysterious land in Lands Between for a long time, your concerns are normal.
Don’t worry; we have our step-by-step guide on how to resolve the issue of not being able to verify the PlayStation Plus subscription error in Elden Ring.
How can I Fix Cannot Find PlayStation Plus Error in Elden Ring?
- Though some suggest that the new v1.03.2 patch is the cause of this issue, it could not be; the root cause could be the recent update to PlayStation.
- Elden Ring had notified that servers would be unavailable during maintenance for over an hour via a tweet.
- The maintenance was delayed for a time after they issued the patches. As the gamers were able to connect, their consoles could not connect to PlayStation Plus.
- It was a huge disappointment for those who had signed up to PlayStation Plus and couldn’t use their console.
- Other games, such as GTA 5 and Call of Duty: Vanguard, were also affected since players couldn’t access their consoles.
- PlayStation confirmed the problem and announced that they would investigate the problem immediately.
- Although there’s not much, we can do other than sit and wait for Sony to address the issue. Sure, gamers have solved the issue by using some solutions.
- Some gamers were able to resolve this issue by starting their PS several times.
- You could also test the process of logging out and then logging back in using the help of your PS Plus subscription.
- You can also track how the servers on the PlayStation Network’s servers PlayStation Network on their website.
- We recommend that you do not download the latest Software update to the PlayStation if you’re not set to auto-update.
We will update this post if we get any further information about this issue from Sony and Elden Ring on this issue.
This is all you need to know about fixing PlayStation and subscription errors on the Elden Ring.