Ensha invade Elden Ring’s Roundtable Hold: Ensha of the Royal Remains is an NPC in the Elden Ring. Most of the time, they work alone at Roundtable Hold.
Even when players get near this NPC, they won’t say a word. They will, however, keep an eye on the player of the Elden Ring whenever they are near.
Players will eventually be attacked by this character, which is usually asleep. Ensha will attack the next time the players go to Roundtable Hold after getting the right side of the Haligtree Secret Medallion.
How to get Ensha to come to the Roundtable Hold in Elden Ring
Once Ensha of the Royal Remains gets the right half of the Haligtree Secret Medallion, he will start to attack without warning when players return to Roundtable Hold after they get the other half. Players who know this can better prepare for the inevitable attack.
As soon as you land back at the hub, how to make Ensha attack you.
- Ensha of the Royal Remains will be at Roundtable Hold for the first time. You can talk to her.
- “What do you want?” The gesture came from an otherwise meaningless conversation, but it did.
- Exit the Roundtable. Then, hold on and go to the Liurnia of the Lakes area.
- There is a village in Liurnia of the Lakes that you should visit.
- This is in the western portion of the region, easily accessible after passing through Stormveil Castle.
- There is a place call “Grace Village.” From there, follow the path to Grace Village.
- A pot will be next to the right side of the path.
- Strike the pot with a weapon, and it will turn out to be a pot called Albus.
- Finish talking, and Albus will give you the right half of the Haligtree Secret Medallion when he’s done with it.
- Ensha will invade if you teleport to Roundtable Hold.
Elden Ring players will attack by Ensha each time they return to Roundtable Hold until the character is defeated. Leaving quickly and coming back won’t stop them from being nice to you.
There isn’t too much to say about this invasion battle. The game should be easy to win if players treat it like any other fight. The character moves around a lot, so a weapon that can hit from a long way might be best.
Players can go to the spot near the wall where Ensha of the Royal Remains used to be. They can get the Royal Remains armour set from where Ensha was first met.