Unlink Your Email: Do you wish to delink your email account from PUBG Mobile? If so, then you’re in precisely the right place.
This post will provide you with the entire process to get access removed from PUBG Mobile.
To prevent the breach of privacy and protect your information, it is necessary to eliminate all access from your Google account.
Even after removing the application or canceling the account, PUBG Mobile will have access to your data.
This is the case until you decide to go and delete an entry from your Gmail or another email account.
It’s a simple procedure that can be accomplished with just a few steps.
Take a look at the steps below and find out how to remove your email account with PUBG Mobile and any application from a third party.
Steps To Unlink Your Email ID From PUBG Mobile:
Here are the steps needed to stop the access of PUBG Mobile on your account.
Follow these steps carefully and remove your email account successfully.
- Start by opening Options on your phone and search at Google.
- Then, choose the email account you’ve linked with PUBG Mobile. Click the Manage the Google Account’ option below it.
- An additional window should pop up, scroll horizontally, and navigate “Security.”
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Manage Third Party Access.”
- Below is the complete list of applications registered to the email address you have registered.
- Go to the ‘PUBG’ Mobile and click on the ‘Remove Access’ button beneath it.
- This will remove your email ID to PUBG Mobile and remove all your registered data on the same account.
How To Save Your Game Progress In PUBG Mobile?
If you remove your account from the network, it’s pretty clear to lose all your information and progress saved.
To prevent that from happening, before you complete the above steps, connect the account you have created with PUBG Mobile account with another Social Media account.
It will also protect your progress and save you avoid all those annoying emails affixed to your ID.