It’s been nearly an entire year when The Sims Mobile was launched for Android and iOS devices, yet its popularity has not shown any signs of declining.
The reason for its vast popularity is that it lets players decide what they wish in real-life.
Many players want to know how to be married and have a child in The Sims Mobile and if that’s your situation, take a look at us as we’ve provided you with the answers.
Being engaged and carrying a child having a baby in The Sims Mobile is somewhat tricky.
But, if you’ve played the game for a while and think it’s the perfect time to get married and have a child, then go through this guide until the very end.
Without further delay, Let’s begin:
How To Find Married How To Get Married The Sims Mobile?
As I mentioned earlier, getting married on The Sims Mobile is a long process.
If you’ve already made your choice to get married, you’ll need to follow the steps outlined in the following paragraphs:
Reach Exp Level 7
The most important factor that players must meet to marry in The Sims Mobile is to attain Exp Level 7.
So yes, the possibility to get married in this game of life will not be available until you have reached your experience level of 7.
Propose Your Simma
Like real-life situations, gamers in The Sims Mobile will have to fight to convince their Sims to marry.
To make it happen, the player must engage in a casual conversation and establish a connection with the person you are talking to. Then, once you’ve found that they will not reject your marriage proposal, you can pop the proposal to them.
Once you have reached the level of 10, you’ll both be Soulmates.
Complete Wedding Collection
If your proposal is accepted, you’ll have to finish the wedding collection in The Sims Mobile to get married.
There are 3 Wedding Collection items that you have to buy — three wedding archways: a Wedding Arch, a Floral Pillar, and the Windowed Rose Lattice.
To complete your Wedding selection of The Sims Mobile, follow these steps:
- Open your Furniture Menu found on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the Home Item Collection.
- Click until you see the Wedding collection.
- Get three wedding items, and set them in your backyard.
- That’s it.
When you’ve successfully bought wedding items and put them in your backyard, you’ll be able to marry on The Sims Mobile. All you have to do is choose your perfect partner from the list, and then you will be matched. Commence.
How Do You Have a Baby How To Have A Baby The Sims Mobile?
Once you’ve got married when you’ve tied your knot in The Sims Mobile and want to have a child, then you’ll need to adhere to the following steps:
- Check to see if you’re a professional level 11. You won’t be
- Able to have children until you have gotten to level 11 of The Sims Mobile.
- Once you have reached level 11, you can purchase the Stork’s Visit Bassinet. To get unlocked, Bassinet can be found in the menu for furniture.
- When you are in your furniture options, click at the icon for the Chair, then kids and babies, and scroll until you come across an infant bassinet.
- If you click on the bassinet, it will be given the option to adopt your baby or adopt a child.
- If you’re looking to have a biological child, you must have an extra bed in your home.
- That’s it.
This is all you need to be aware of do you tie the knot and get the baby of your dreams on The Sims Mobile.