NPC Locations in Fortnite Season 3: Are you looking for the NPC placements in Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 3? We’ve covered every NPC spawn place after considering the most recent map updates.
Season 3 of Fortnite has come with a fresh set of map adjustments that have changed the spawn places of a few non-playable characters.
Players may find 25 distinct NPCs dispersed throughout the various zones in the most recent Fortnite season. However, finding them all is a difficult undertaking, particularly for novices.
As a result, in this thorough guide, we’ll supply you with all NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3.
NPC Locations in Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 3
Players may get resources like guns, ammunition, healing supplies, and more from 25 NPCs in the Chapter 3 Season 3 map.
Before we go any further, it’s important to note that these characters follow a predetermined course.
As a result, if you don’t see them at their spawn site, search elsewhere.
Every NPC spawn location in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is listed below:
- The Foundation The Foundation Seven Outpost VII (east of Sanctuary)
- Metal Team Leader– Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not appear at the beginning of every session)
- The Paradigm The Paradigm Seven Outpost II (northwest of Logjam Lumberyard)
- Mancake— Rocky Reels
- GuacoGreasy Grove
- The ScientistSynapse Station Synapse Station
- Bunker Jonesy – The Joneses (Does not appear every round)
- Bao Bros – Condo Canyon
- Stash’d Chonker’s Speedway
- Haven Haven The Glow (west of Coney Crossroads)
- Cryptic– Rave Cave (interior ground floor)
- Quackling– Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not reproduce at the beginning of every game)
- Jonesy The 1stA.K.A. The Joneses (Does not appear in every round)
- Sunbird or Moon Hawk – The Temple (northeast of Daily Bugle)
- Kyle – Logjam Lumberyard
- Ludwig– The Joneses (Does not appear at the beginning of every game)
- The Origin Seven Outpost 3 (northeast of Daily Bugle)
- Rustler – Shifty Shafts
- Lil” Whip Coney Crossroads Coney Crossroads
- Cuddle Team Leader Cuddle Team Leader Rave Cave (exterior northern platform)
- The Imagined The Imagined Seven Outpost V (west of Rave Cave)
- Fishstick — Sleepy Sound
- The Visitor Launchpad
- Mullet Marauder – The Joneses (Does not appear in every round)
- Cuddlepool Cuddlepool Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls is not spawned in each round)
So there you go. That’s all there is to know about NPC spawn locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3.