Unsubscribe Or Delete Account: The Revived Witch is an adventure-based RPG in which players start as a child Witch locked in the tower and searching for diverse worlds in various levels within the building.
If you’re done exploring multiple worlds, fighting the demons, and you want to end the game, then you’re at the right place.
Here’s a complete guide to help you get rid of all of your Revived Witch accounts with ease.
How To Delete Account In Revived Witch?
There isn’t a specific way within Revived Witch to remove any account you have in the application.
So all we’re left with is the removal of all access to this game on our end to ensure the security of our information to come back.
Removing Revived Witch or any other application will not wipe your account in the application.
Therefore, if you wish to erase your account, first, you must remove the access to it and then remove it before going for uninstallation.
This post will explain how to deactivate it when you’ve logged into the account using an email ID.
Follow the steps below to remove the version you have in Revived Witch.
- Go straight towards Your Mobile settings, go to the bottom of the page, scroll down and click Google.
- Then scroll down to look for ‘ Settings for Google apps. Click on it.
- Next, press the button that reads ‘ Connected apps‘
- Below you can find the complete list of the applications associated with your email ID.
- Look for ‘ Revived Witch Click on it. The new screen will pop up, and you can click the” Connect‘ button to disable access to the application.
- This will erase all details and progress in the game associated with this user ID.
- Go back to the main screen, and remove the application the same way you would uninstall another application from your device.
This is all you must learn about how to delete your account successfully using Revived Witch.