Unlock Brawlers In Brawl Stars: If you’re a newbie or can’t figure out how to get Brawlers in Brawl Stars, don’t worry. We’ve got your back. For new Brawlers, you have to play the game too much. Brawlers are a matter of luck and time. Keep playing Brawl Stars until you get all of the Brawlers. Try these best ways to get Brawlers quickly.
The best ways to get Brawlers in Brawl Stars.
Here’s how to unlock the game’s totality of Brawlers within Brawl Stars:
- Events You need to participate in the Brawler Events scheduled within the game. These events will aid in unlocking Brawlers since they’re usually short-term and offer rewards such as coins, exp points, and Brawlers.
- Boxes are one of the best methods to unlock Brawlers. All you have to do is unlock the boxes you have collected through playing. With the help of some luck, you’ll find these boxes.
- Shop If you’re in a hurry and would like to unlock Brawlers quickly. You can buy them at the shop using the coins in the game and real money.
- Level Push Pushing your account Up in level will increase the chances of unlocking Brawlers faster.
- Trophy Road The Trophy Road is also an important method to earn Brawlers. It’s a system of rewards that grants Brawlers once you’ve reached several Trophies. If you keep increasing your Trophies, you’ll continue to receive Brawlers. Here is a list of Brawlers you could obtain by increasing your Trophies. Nita: 10 Trophies
- Colt: 60 Trophies
- Bull: 250 Trophies
- Jessie: 500 Trophies
- Brock: 1000 Trophies
- Dynamike: 2000 Trophies
- Bo: 3000 Trophies
- Tick: 4000 Trophies
- 8-Bit: 6000 Trophies
- Emz: 8000 Trophies
- Stu: 10000 Trophies
These are among the most effective methods to obtain Brawlers within the Brawl Stars. You can also unlock the Boxes using in-game Gems that you can acquire at no cost. Keep playing and keep playing, and you’ll get the Brawlers in the near future.