Netflix AutoPay UPI Payments: Netflix India now offers support for UPI AutoPay payments. Users will be able to pay for their monthly Netflix subscriptions automatically with UPI AutoPay.
Therefore, you won’t have to make payments manually if you choose to switch to AutoPay. It will deduct the money automatically from your UPI account.
Also, read Is a VPN worth it?
However, Android users will have the AutoPay feature available as well as netflix.com. This feature is available to new and old users.
Gunjan Pradhan (Head of Payments at Netflix India) spoke about AutoPay. “Anyone who signs up for a Netflix India account will be able to pay for their monthly subscription via UPI (Unified Payment Interface).”
Also, you can switch to UPI AutoPay for existing members in India by visiting “Billing Details” either in your account section in a browser or the Android app.
How to sign up for Netflix AutoPay UPI Payments?
- First, create an account with an email ID. To access your Netflix account, you can use your email address.
- After creating an account, you have to choose from a variety of plans. If you sign up through your web browser, you can select Rs 499 to Rs 699 or Rs 799.
- Now, you can select the mobile plan at Rs 199 if you sign with the Android mobile app.
- After selecting your plan, you will need to set up a payment method.
- You can enter your debit or credit card details or your UPI account details to make the payment.
Usually, UPI AutoPay, a new method of paying with UPI, will automatically charge you every month.
When choosing the UPI Auto Pay option, you will need to enter your UPI ID or your Paytm ID. In this way, you won’t miss any of your favorite shows or movies.