Black Knife Assassin in Elden Ring: Trying to figure out how to get rid of an enemy that isn’t even there. Elden Ring was essential because the Black Knife Assassins were very important. Golden smashed the Ring when Godwyn was killed.
The Lands Between went into chaos. These women are thought to be from Numen, which is where they are said to be from. Even though these Assassins are optional bosses, they can be a real pain because they are hard to see.
The Black Knife Assassin can be found in Elden Ring. This is our guide on how to get there, as well.
How to See Black Knife Assassin in Elden Ring
To see the Black Knife Assassins, you must equip the Sentry with a torch.
- Go to the Hermit Merchant’s Shack located in the Hermit Village.
- It can be found at the Mt. Gelmir, located near Seethewater Terminus. This is the place of Grace.
- You can buy the Sentry torch for 7000 Runes once you get to the shack.
- You can also use the power stance to make it a weapon.
- The Sombersmithing Stones can help to increase its damage.
- Although Ashes cannot be applied to War, consumables or magic can increase its damage.
- It can also be used to brighten dark areas.
- This torch can be used to make assassins more visible.
- It can cause more than 100 severe and holy harm to your enemies.
- You don’t have to use the torch to detect the Black Knife Assassins.
- To find them, summon the Lone Wolf spirit ashes.
- The summons will not only detect them but also offer a lending arm during battle.