Celestial Dew in Elden Ring: If you’re looking to revive or receive forgiveness or help from an NPC within the Elden Ring, you’ll need Celestial Dew. Here’s where you can get it!
Elden Ring has plenty of side quests you can complete; however, you’ll have to talk to NPCs located throughout the Lands Between to get them.
If you happen to hurt or upset a quest-giving NPC such as Iron Fist Alexander the Warrior Pot, you are removed from their questline.
But, there’s an alternative to this by using Celestial Dew; even if it isn’t possible, it can revive all NPCs.
Here’s where to find Celestial Dew in the Elden Ring and how to utilize it within the Church of Vows.
How to Utilize Celestial Dew in the Elden Ring – Revive & Redeem Forgiveness from NPCs at the Church of Vows
- The first step is to purchase a Celestial Dew.
- Next, the next step is to visit the Church of Vows in Eastern Liurnia. This is where you will find the famous miriel, the turtle pope. Miriel.
- Visit the Lady Rennala wearing a Celestial Dew in your inventory. Select “Atone.”
- This will bring back any merchant NPCs you killed and prevent any quest-giving NPCs from becoming rude or hostile toward you. This means that you can continue to play quests that you might have been locked out of.
Where to find Celestial Dew in the Elden Ring
- Raya Lucaria Academy
- You can obtain this celestial dew by looting the corpse leaning towards the outside (north) of the closed Raya Lucaria South Gate.
- Nokstella, Eternal City
- Once you’ve discovered the best way to get to Nokstella in the Elden Ring, three Celestial Dews are waiting for you there:
- The Celestial Dew that first appeared can be retrieved from a body in a ledge southwest of Uhl Palace ruins.
- After that, you’ll need to explore Nokstella, the city itself. There’s a Celestial Dew near some snails north of Nokstella, Eternal City Site of Grace.
- You can also find an additional one on the northwest area in Nokstella on a body, under some ruinous ruins.
- Nokron, Eternal City
- When you’ve figured out how to get there Nokron in the Elden Ring, you will see the two Celestial Dews there:
- The first is situated on the corpse in the middle of a ruined structure, close to the Aqueduct’s end.
- The second celestial dew in the Night’s Sacred Ground. It’s on an unidentified corpse on the roadside. It is also near the spot where you will discover the mighty Mimic Tear Spirit Ash Summons.
Where can I buy Celestial Dew?
- In addition, you can purchase Celestial Dew in 7500 Runes at the Nomadic Merchant in Ainsel River. First, you’ll need to understand how to reach Nokstella in the Elden Ring.
- Pidia, The servant of Caria Manor, also sells Celestial Dew for 5000 runes. If you go to Caria Manor, ensure to purchase Caria Manor’s Sword of Night and Flame.