Redeem Origin Codes: You can purchase money cards and EA Play Membership or game-specific content by redeeming the Origin codes.
Although most codes are automatically included in your EA account, there are times when you need to redeem the codes manually.
This guide will look at ways to redeem origin codes and where to locate the codes.
How to redeem Origin codes
Here are the steps you need to follow to redeem the codes both in the desktop client and on the website.
Codes redeemable within the Desktop client
- Installation of your Origin Desktop application from Origin’s official Origin website.
- Once the client has been installed, start it.
- Log into Your Origin Account. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for one.
- When you open the app, you’ll find five options at the top of the screen Origin Games, Friends, Origin View, View, and Help.
- Select the Origin.
- From the dropdown menu, select the option to redeem the product code option.
- You will receive an Enter the product code pop-up, type in your product’s code in the text field.
- If you wonder what your codes are, they are within the back of your mail receipt or examine the box or the instruction in the box to find the product code.
The website allows you to redeem codes.
- Visit page Origin Redeem page to redeem your code.
- Click Here to Redeem A Coupon.
- Register with Your Origin account.
- After logging in, you will receive a pop-up asking you to enter your code for your product.
- Then follow steps 7 and 8 of the previous redemption process for the Origin desktop client. Origin Client for Desktops.
If you follow these instructions, you should have no difficulty claiming the Origin codes.
This guide will provide you with information for redeeming Origin coupons and how to find the codes.