Prime Gaming members can receive monthly LoL rewards by linking their accounts.
This will allow players to receive skins, RP, and other in-game loot.
However, you don’t know how to link accounts or claim rewards through the League of Legends Prime Gaming collaboration.
These are the steps you need to follow.
How to link League of Legends (LoL) and Prime Gaming Accounts.
- First, make sure you have a Prime Gaming subscription.
- Next, connect your Twitch account to your Prime Gaming account.
- You can do this by connecting your Twitch account from the Prime member account.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Register for your Twitch Account
- Click on Confirm.
If you do not have an Amazon Prime membership, you can sign-up for a free trial. The trial lasts for 30 days.
Click the Try Prime button at the official site.
How do I link the Twitch account with Riot Games?
- Now, open Twitch.
- To view your profile photo, click on the top right.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Connectivity.
- Scroll down to see Riot Games.
- Click here Connect. Now, let’s get started. You have connected Twitch and Riot games And Prime Gaming with Twitch. We are available to assist you in Claim your League of Legends Prime Gaming Rewards Now.
How to Claim LoL Prime Gaming Reward
- Go to the LoL Page of Prime Gaming.
- Click the Claim now button to get your in-game content rewards.
- A Prime Gaming Capsule will be sent to you. It includes RP, Skins and Orange Essence, Champion Shards, Eternals Shards, XP boosts, and more.
- After you have claimed the offer, log in to League of Legends.
- Your LoL loot page will give you your freebies.
- To receive the rewards, you must create a new account.
- Please note that one LoL account can only use this content for one region.
- The best thing about it is that they remain in your game once you receive your rewards. Even if your Prime membership expires or your trial ends.
This should hopefully help you!