Link Battlenet To Twitch Account: With the announced beta closed version of Overwatch 2 finally, players are eager to try it out. Since it’s a closed beta, only certain players can participate.
They are chosen for a variety of aspects. Although you can opt to test the beta version via the website of Twitch, it may be waiting for an extended period before being chosen.
However, if you do, Twitch drops, and you’ll get an opportunity to try its beta. Here’s our step-by-step guide to linking Battlenet into the account on your Twitch account.
How to Link Battlenet to Twitch Account
It’s only a couple of clicks; you must have an active Battlenet login. Follow the steps listed below:
- Start the Twitch application and then click Your account on the upper-right icon.
- Choose the settings option.
- After that, click then on to open the connection tile.
- There is an option to connect with Battle.net on top of the list of connections.
- Select the Connect button and type in all your credentials.
- Confirm your Twitch account and go to Twitch’s home page.
- Go into your account settings for Battlenet.
- Select to open the Tile Connections towards the left.
- Choose the Connect choice for Twitch and enter the Twitch credentials to access your account.
- Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops
- After connecting to your Battlenet and Twitch to your account, check out the Twitch streamers streaming the closed beta version of Battlenet.
- You have to stream the stream you have chosen for 4 hours within a specific time for a Twitch drop.
- Please read our guide to the complete list of selected Twitch streaming channels.
- Once you’ve completed your 4 hours of stream. After that, you’ll be granted access to PvP beta. Beta version of PvP after you have redeemed the Twitch stream.
- It’s not necessary to have Overwatch to enjoy the beta closed to public players.
If you don’t get access to the beta version, don’t worry because Blizzard has confirmed that there will be various beta games to play Overwatch 2 in the future.