VPNs are the best tools to hide our original IP address for avoiding tracking from hackers or attacker’s activity. Your IP address is more important on the internet. If you are a Firestick user, you must be aware of the VPNs. Sometimes some apps do not start working properly from a specific location. It is because of the region restriction or country-specific apps support. If you try to run it in a different country or region, it will start work. And we can do it by using VPNs. We easily bypass geographically blocked channels on firestick, by using VPNs. So, let’s start our today’s hot topic on how to install Avast VPN on Firestick devices.
If you have Avast antivirus, you already know how powerful the application is. In 2014, Avast introduced its VPN service. It is one of the powerful VPN applications which allows you to provide another country’s IP address. Avast VPN has 400 million active users across the globe. You can browse the internet, stream online videos, chat with friends, and more safely with Avast VPN. It is best to use public Wi-Fi to see your emails, messages, and other things.
- Features of Avast VPN
- How to install Avast VPN on Firestick?
- Enable Apps from unknown sources: –
- Install Downloader App: –
- Install Avast VPN on Firestick using Downloader app
- Install Avast VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
- Install ES File Explorer: –
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Do you really need a VPN for Firestick?
- Q2: Does Avast VPN really work?
- Q3: How do I get Avast SecureLine VPN for free?
Features of Avast VPN
The first feature of Avast VPN is users loved it more. It has 55 server locations to provide you uninterrupted service. The Avast VPN uses 256-bit AES encryption, and the server supports P2P networking. With Avast VPN, you can bypass any geo-restrictions to stream any platform. It works with different larger platforms like Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, and Firestick. It delivers up to 4Gbps speed (depends on your internet speed), so unlimited usage.
How to install Avast VPN on Firestick?
Avast VPN is best to hide your online activity from govt and attackers. Unfortunately, the Avast VPN is not available on Amazon App Store. We need to install Avast VPN using a third-party app. We will discuss how to do it. Before that, we need to do few things.
Enable Apps from unknown sources: –
Before going to install Avast VPN, we need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources. Follow the below steps, how to do it.
- For old Firestick users, head towards the Settings tab on the Firestick home screen.
- Now scroll to the right and select My Fire TV.
- Then click on the Developers
- Now select the ADB Debugging option from the next screen.
- On the next screen, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- For new Firestick users, head towards the Settings or Gear
- Now scroll to the right and select Devices.
- On the next screen, click on the Developers
- After that, click on the ADB Debugging.
- Finally, select the Apps from Unknown Sources.
Install Downloader App: –
To download and install the Avast VPN on the Firestick, we need to install the external app that is the Downloader app. This app lets you download the Avast VPN app. Let’s see how to do it.
- First of all, head towards the Search or Magnifying lens icon.
- Now type the Downloader in the search box.
- Now click on the first app from the results page.
- After that, click on the Get/Download button on the app description page.
- It will start downloading automatically. Wait to finish it.
Install Avast VPN on Firestick using Downloader app
As we downloaded the Downloader app in the above section, we will use it to install Avast VPN. We will use the Downloader app to download the Avast VPN app. Let’s see how to do it.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Now enter the given link in the search bar. (https://bit.ly/2UiBhdR)
3. Now click on the Go
4. The APK will automatically start downloading. Wait for a few minutes or seconds to finish it.
5. Once the downloading is finished, click on the Install button to install the app.
6. After completing the installation, click on the Open to launch the Avast VPN app.
Install Avast VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
There is another method to install the Avast VPN using ES File Explorer. The process is again the same as we did in the above section. We will see how to install the ES File Explorer as well as how to use it to install Avast VPN. Let’s start it.
Install ES File Explorer: –
ES File Explorer is a popular file management app for Android and Firestick. It provides a lot of cool features which attract the users to use it. In this section, we will install ES File Explorer. One thing let me clear, that the ES File Explorer is no longer free. You need to pay to download the app.
- Boot up the Firestick home screen and head towards the Search
- Now type the ES File Explorer in the search box.
- Now select the first app from the results page.
- On the app description page, you will see the Get button along with the price.
- Click on it and complete your purchase method.
- After that, your downloading will start.
After downloading the ES File Explorer, follow the below steps to download the Avast VPN using it.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app.+
2. From the folders below, select the Downloader.
3. From the bottom menu bar, select the +New
4. On the new prompt window, it will ask you to enter the link of the app.
5. In the path, enter the link we mentioned above.
6. In the name, type Avast VPN and click on Download Now button
7. Once it is downloaded, a new pop-up window will appear. Click on the Open File
8. Select the Install Click it twice to finish the installation.
9. After completing the installation, click on the Open button to launch the app.
Avast VPN provides some useful features which are also good for firestick devices. That’s why I recommended using it. So this article is all about how to install Avast VPN on Firestick. We discussed the basic features of VPN. And why we should use it? So, to install the Avast VPN app on our Firestick module we explain the Two best ways. First, by using the Downloader app and the second one is by using the ES File Explorer app. Use anyone which comfortable for you. We also covered the important points to take care of before installing the Avast VPN. If you have any doubt just check out the FAQs section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Do you really need a VPN for Firestick?
A: If you are using geo-restricted apps for streaming, then definitely you will need a VPN. Because you cannot use public Wi-Fi with your Fire TV. It will be fixed in one place.
Q2: Does Avast VPN really work?
A: Yes, it works really well. Sometimes it may happen it will not work. If you find the same issue, use Google’s Find My IP to check whether it is working or not.
Q3: How do I get Avast SecureLine VPN for free?
A: Avast VPN offers a seven days free trial and 30 days money-back policy. You need to pay after the trial period expires.