Get White Mask in Elden Ring: In Elden Ring, we all know about the White-faced Varre and his disgusting jokes. Varre can be very useful as you go through the game.
The Lord of Blood is what he has an obsessive love for, so he’ll anoint you and give you the Pureblood Knight’s Medal as a reward.
As you move on, you can get one of the White Masks by killing one of the Nameless. I don’t like him, but this mask can be helpful for defence.
The White Mask can be found in Elden Ring. This is our guide on how to get the White Mask there.
How to Get White Mask in Elden Ring?
In the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum, you can get a White mask by killing someone who doesn’t have a name.
But if you kill Mohg before you get this mask, it will be out of your reach. You should not defeat Mohg if you want to get your hands on this White Mask.
To get a white mask, do the following:
- Make your way to the mausoleum of the Mohgwyn Dynasty, which is in the Mohgwyn palace.
- You can quickly travel through the Mohgwyn Dynasty by getting a Pureblood Knight medal from Varre.
- As you reach the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum, follow the blood marshes until he invades you.
- After defeating the second Nameless invader, most of the players got the White Mask.
- After you defeat the Nameless, he will drop the following items:
War Surgeon Gown (Altered)
Furlcalling Finger Remedy
War Surgeon Gloves
- This mask will give your attacks a 10% boost for 20 seconds if you wear it.
- For defence, this is a great item. It works best with bleed builds.
When you enter the Mohg Dynasty Mausoleum, you can also invade the world of White Mask Varre and stop him from the reign of distasteful mockery.