Bownanza Challenges in Fortnite: From this day (February 22) until March 1st, 2022, Fortnite gamers can participate in Bownanza Week, which brings back bows from the original season of Fortnite Chapter 2.
For all the bubbles that appear on the game’s map, users will discover Primal Flame Bows, Primal Stink Bows, Mechanical Explosive Bows, Mechanical Shockwave Bows, and Arrows.
If you go to the Quests tab of the Fortnite menu, players will be able to view new challenges in the form of newly added Bownanza Week challenges.
There are five challenges to finish, and completing each will reward players with 8K points (an amount of 40K XP).
How to Finish Fortnite Bownanza Week Challenges in Chapter 3 of Season 1.
- Impulse Wildlife with the Mechanical Shockwave Bow in different matches Once you’ve got a mechanical shockwave bow, look for animals, then shoot an arrow in their vicinity to “impulse” it. Wildlife is everywhere on the map, but you should go north of Rocky Reels and southeast of Tilted Towers to find packs of wolves.
- Hunt wildlife using a bow. It is possible to complete this quest by hunting for wolves in the exact location as the previous quest.
- Hit IO Forces using a Primal Flame Bow The locations of IO bases are shown on the Fortnite map when players hover over the quest menu. Pick up the Primal Flame Bow (found in chests and on the ground) and strike seven IO guards to complete the quest. There are five as well, and the map below illustrates their locations.
- Damage players with the Primal Stink Bow. Similar to other bows on the list, Primal Stink Bows can be found in chests as well as loot on the floor. This isn’t a typical weapon, which is why players must search for exciting locations with numerous homes and structures. More locations mean more of an opportunity to locate chests and other objects. You must inflict 250 points of damage to finish the quest.
- Eliminate opponents with the Mechanical Explosive Bow. This one is simple, but removing three enemies could take a few tries. Look for places on the map where others are fighting, and then swoop in to eliminate enemies once they’ve been wounded.
When you have completed the Bownanza Weekquests, which disappear on March 1, a brand new week of Fortnite search themes will be launched.