Perhaps, you are looking for how to download WhatsApp Status Pictures and Videos. If yes, then you have landed on the right webpage. This article will guide you step by step process of downloading WhatsApp status to your Android and iPhone.
There is no doubt that WhatsApp is getting more advance over time. Not just Facebook or Instagram, now you can also post multiple statuses on WhatsApp.
Users upload text, photos, or videos to their status visible to their friends on the WhatsApp list. But the question is how to download them if you like one.
But the WhatsApp status only remains visible for 24 hours. Then it goes away on its own. But if you could download your desired status, tell me what it would be like.
Later, if you want to see the status again! However, WhatsApp does not yet offer such services. But there is a way if you’re going to say those words.
However, you can also download Whatsapp status videos or pictures posted in your friend’s status. How? Let’s find out.
How to Download WhatsApp status from Android?
Using File manager:
- Open WhatsApp and first see what status you want to download.
- Now, open a file manager application (File Manager). Otherwise, download Google Files from the Play Store.
- Next, turn on the Show hidden files option from the settings page there.
- Then open the WhatsApp folder from the mobile’s internal storage. There will be a status folder after the media. Perhaps, you will get all the pictures, videos, songs, etc., that you have seen in the status in 24 hours.
- Now copy the file you want and paste it somewhere else.
Status Saver app:
If you want to save WhatsApp status, you will find several of these applications in the Play Store. But these apps have a lot of ads, so that you may get annoyed. With this, you can easily extend the lifespan of WhatsApp status.
Screenshot or screen log:
Generally, it is the simplest method to download WhatsApp status. If you like any text or images in the status, you can take a screenshot.
Similarly, you can use a screen recording app to save videos or songs. You will get multiple screen recording apps on Play Store.
How to Save WhatsApp status from iOS?
So the best way to capture the status before it expires. Of course, the iPhone is pretty strict in this regard. Therefore, you have to take a screenshot or record the video or song by turning on the screen recorder.